Restaurants that surprised you.

bad surprise: yak and yeti. i haven't seen any hate for it. I want to love it, the menu sounds amazing, and the atmosphere is awesome. But every time i've eaten there I haven't enjoyed my meal much AND i did not like the cream cheese wonton things! This might be a "different strokes" thing or maybe what I ordered? I don't know. I will probably try it again someday because the atmosphere is so great and there are about a million things on the menu I want to try.

other bad surprise: Narcoossees. Probably an off night but the second time it was an off night (first time was over a decade ago) so with so many other signatures it is off the rotation

good surprise: BoG dinner, I read so much about it being overrated but my kid had tenderloin for his kid's steak and really the kid meal was a fabulous bargain that he devoured and I thought my mussels were very very good, better than I expected. Maybe because I didn't order an entree I had better luck but it was one of our favorite meals. Low expectations always really help too!

CRT. Wasn’t expecting it to be as good of food as it was.

On the other end we were not impressed with narcoosees or boathouse after rave reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter