Restaurants on site

chris16

Earning My Ears
Anyone had 1st hand experience of Priority seatings at park restaurants eg Mythos for on site guests.
I emailed Universal but the reply below says that you only get PS at a couple of places,

"Guests of
the hotels receive priority seating at Lombard's Landing and Finnegan's Bar
& Grill at Universal Studios. You may make reservations at Mythos by
calling (407) 224-4533. "

Does anyone know differnent or should I make these PS in advance

3 weeks to go

Thanks for any info
Chris

We have been to Universal during July 4th holiday twice. That is a very busy time. We used our room key for priority seating at Hard Rock Cafe. We just stopped in Mythos while at IOA and made a dinner reservation for that night. When we went to MYthos for lunch, we didn't need to use our room key, we just stopped in and were seated in about five minutes.
We also walked right in to Lombard's Landing for a couple lunches with no wait.
We walked right into Margaritaville for lunch without needing our room key either. They do get VERY crowded at night.
Latin Quarter was a walk in without needing the room key also.

Agree, you don't really need any reservations at said restaurants. If you we're going to try Emerils or Hard Rock Cafe, then it's a different story. Emerils takes reservations, for Hard Rock I'd say to get there early.

Went with my daughter to Mythos for Lunch a month ago and made reservations after we got into IOA, but didn't really need them, wait was 5 minutes.

My father and I we're trying to find the dis people on July 19th.
Noone was at Mythos at 8pm so we went and saw the Sinbad show, then came back at about 08:30pm and they seated us immediately. They showed up at another table and we did say hi.

Now, when you goto Mythos, ask for a window view. They assign your table at the front reception area computer. If you don't ask, you may get a table to the side, happened to us July 5th. On the Friday night with my father, I asked, and we got the middle table against the window, it was awesome.

The only place we have found that we really needed reservations for are Emerils or Latin Quarter....even with the room card at Latin Quarter there was a great wait...everyone else had a room card in their hand also.

Other than that...we had no problems, even at Mythos!

Many thanks for those quick replies

3 weeks to go and I,m there

Chris (in the UK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter