Restaurants in Portofino?

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
Booked Portofino for $187 for garden room in July using Entertainment card (rack rate of $260!)! Whoo-wee!
Any suggestions for restaurants at Portofino? We are a family of four, with kids ages 10 and 6, who are relatively adventurous eaters.
Thanks everyone!

Deb

mulan06.gif

I'd say Mama Della's is a must for your family. Great food, large portions, nifty atmosphere. Not all that "adventurous" though, just excellent versions of Italian standards.

More adventurous, but MUCH more expensive is Delfino Riviera. It's also rather stuffy for younger kids. f

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

Hi Deb in IA,

I also think Mama's is a must! WE had a delicious Italian meal here as well. I also wanted to add Trattoria del porto for their character meal. They offer it on Mondays and Fridays from 6:30P-9:30P. They have a very fresh with many selections buffet or you may order from the menu. We all enjoyed our meal and the character's were great! We got to see The Grinch, Scooby Doo and Woody Woodpecker. This same restaurant offers other themed dinners as well. I believe they had a balloon Twister and a Magician. If you do a search I recently posted on the character meal and went into detail on the menu. They offer kids meals too. Make sure you stop into the gelateria one evening for dessert, I think your family will enjoy it. Have a great trip! :D

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter