Restaurants and Quick Services Not to Miss

RobinVanellope

Mouseketeer
Howdy~
1st time in DL in 20 years! July of 2019 - already planned before SW announcement - LOL

What are your restaurants and Quick Services Not to Miss?
Do they take reservations?
How far out?
Is there an app for QS, etc.?

As for ones our our radar for our upcoming trip;
Table Service is the Blue Bayou Restaurant.
Quick Service w/Mobile, Bengal Barbecue
and Traders Sam's & Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill over at Disneyland Hotel

As for ones our our radar for our upcoming trip;
Table Service is the Blue Bayou Restaurant.
Quick Service w/Mobile, Bengal Barbecue
and Traders Sam's & Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill over at Disneyland Hotel
Wow. Great, thanks.

Table service: Carthay Circle restaurant and Steakhouse 55. For a more "casual"/less expensive meal, Carnation Cafe and Cafe Orleans are nice table service.

Quick service: Bengal BBQ, Jolly Holiday, Smokejumpers, Pacific Wharf Cafe

Best place for drinks: Trader Sams, Lamplight Lounge, Carthay Lounge, and Hearthstone Lounge.

If you like Jazz (or the ambiance it brings), the Royal Street Bachelors play sets in the outdoor dining area of the French Market restaurant which is quick service and has always had great food. One of my favorite and very easy experiences in DL.

Table service: Carthay Circle restaurant and Steakhouse 55. For a more "casual"/less expensive meal, Carnation Cafe and Cafe Orleans are nice table service.

Quick service: Bengal BBQ, Jolly Holiday, Smokejumpers, Pacific Wharf Cafe

Best place for drinks: Trader Sams, Lamplight Lounge, Carthay Lounge, and Hearthstone Lounge.
Thank you very much. Will check these out.

If you like Jazz (or the ambiance it brings), the Royal Street Bachelors play sets in the outdoor dining area of the French Market restaurant which is quick service and has always had great food. One of my favorite and very easy experiences in DL.
Yes, yes I do. Sounds wonderful.

I really like the food at the Storyteller’s Cafe at the Grand Californian. I’ve never had better food at a character meal.
The Monte Cristo is a Disneyland classic at Cafe Orleans. It’s huge so you may want to split it.
Bengal Barbecue is really yummy and is great for a quick snack.
I love the fresh raspberry macarons and the Matterhorn macaroons at Jolly Holiday bakery.
And finally, Churros! Whenever you can!

Also, take advantage of mobile ordering on the Disneyland app. I’ve used it to drastically shorten quick service waits.

If you like Mexican food I highly suggest you check out Rancho Del Zocalo. The street tacos are fantastic. You can always substitute the beans for rice or rice for beans. My wife loves the taco salad there. Its quick service and the seating is spread out. We always sit against the wall next to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and love hearing it go bye. If you like Mexican, you really should go. I can't recommend it enough. At DCA we love Boardwalk pizza and pasta. The spaghetti and meatballs there is real good and probably the best deal in the park. Also at DCA the Adorable Snowman stand. The lemon/vanilla swirl soft serve there is amazing!! Have a great trip!!

I really like the food at the Storyteller’s Cafe at the Grand Californian. I’ve never had better food at a character meal.
The Monte Cristo is a Disneyland classic at Cafe Orleans. It’s huge so you may want to split it.
Bengal Barbecue is really yummy and is great for a quick snack.
I love the fresh raspberry macarons and the Matterhorn macaroons at Jolly Holiday bakery.
And finally, Churros! Whenever you can!

Also, take advantage of mobile ordering on the Disneyland app. I’ve used it to drastically shorten quick service waits.
Thanks, sounds delish

If you like Mexican food I highly suggest you check out Rancho Del Zocalo. The street tacos are fantastic. You can always substitute the beans for rice or rice for beans. My wife loves the taco salad there. Its quick service and the seating is spread out. We always sit against the wall next to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and love hearing it go bye. If you like Mexican, you really should go. I can't recommend it enough. At DCA we love Boardwalk pizza and pasta. The spaghetti and meatballs there is real good and probably the best deal in the park. Also at DCA the Adorable Snowman stand. The lemon/vanilla swirl soft serve there is amazing!! Have a great trip!!
Yum, thanks!

Carthy for high end sit down, blue buyou for decent quality great atmosphere table service are my two go too each trip for table service. I always share an apatizer and meal with with wife and each to keep costs down.

Fav quick service is corn dogs from either park, bengle BBQ, the hot dog place in DCA, boudines in the warf area. For boudines you can get a bread bowl but have them slice the bowl so what you don’t eat you can snack on throughout the day.

Usually my wife and I try and share mess as much as possible to either A. Keep costs down or B. Let us try as many different places as possible.

Carthy for high end sit down, blue buyou for decent quality great atmosphere table service are my two go too each trip for table service. I always share an apatizer and meal with with wife and each to keep costs down. Usually my wife and I try and share mess as much as possible to either A. Keep costs down or B. Let us try as many different places as possible.
Is there an extra plate charge for sharing a meal? I never thought about doing that, great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter