Resorts and their little extras we don't hear about

Thanx Padams, and everyone else for the WL info! It sounds like we'll have a great time. How hard is it to be selected as the "Flag Family". Also, has anyone heard of a ladybug release at WL?

Two issues here.......

1) Difficulty of being a flag family???
They put you through a grueling series of tests that focus on endurance and strength. The ultimate survivor is the family that asks for it first.......ha-ha! Don't lock yourself into a specific day but if you are available any day, then you will probably get it. Remember, not everyone knows about this so you'll probably get lucky and get the day you want.

2) Ladybug release - don't know too much about this. I do know they used to have it every day at WL but I think I read at one time that has changed. Unless others can tell you, just ask about it at check-in!

Have fun..................

:)

That is so cool for the CSR "opening ceremony." Even though Piglet203 and I aren't kids, maybe we'll check the ceremony out just for fun in May when we stay there.

95 days to go!!!!!

Mickey76:)

Once, quite a few years ago, they had a jamacian guy flying a kite that he let the kids help with. He was just outside the main pool area. And at Christmas they serve cookies and punch in the custom house. Going March 21, can't wait, crowds and all.

We were Flag Family in Jan, 2001. It was great! You can see parts of all four parks from up there. However we did not get a certificate for a breakfast. This thread is the fist I've heard of it. The sign-up is at the Guest Services deck at the left end of WL's front desk. Granted, it was low season, but we had our pick of days when we asked to sign up.

Do they ever do anything special at the mods? I am staying at CBR and wondered....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter