Resort TV inputs...

gavsmom

Mouseketeer
DH wants to bring along his Xbox 360 (he thinks he'll have time to play I guess...) and I'm wondering if the TV's have the correct inputs available? We went to Vegas this summer and were pretty surprised when none of the tv's let you plug in any video game system. Thanks
If it matters, we are staying at POR

Its hit or miss. Some do, some don't. And it doesn't seem to matter which resort you are staying at, its just the luck of the draw.

DH wants to bring along his Xbox 360 (he thinks he'll have time to play I guess...) and I'm wondering if the TV's have the correct inputs available? We went to Vegas this summer and were pretty surprised when none of the tv's let you plug in any video game system. Thanks
If it matters, we are staying at POR

Besides the above posters words (which are 100% correct), there's another thing to consider:

How does he hook up his 360 now?

What you MIGHT find on TV's is the RCA composite jacks (red, white, yellow....red and white for stereo audio and yellow for video).

IF he hooks up to an HDTV, and has component (red, green, blue..all for video) cables, you will NOT (that I've seen) find those hookups on any TV's around the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter