Resort Reviews

WiredForFlight

Mouseketeer
I have not seen any (at least with in the last year or two) but has the DIS team done video reviews of Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort or Disney's Vero Beach Resort?

I have been to Hilton Head. I highly, highly recommend it.
The fact that they have a lovely hotel, and then they trolley you over to their private beach house, right on the ocean is amazing. I thought the beach and swimming on it was very good. The beach house had many amenities that make for a comfortable beach day. We were able to use our refillable mug there too which made those well worth it.
The Disney website doesn’t begin to do it justice. Let me give you a small example, the website says the trolley to the beach runs every 30 minutes. We found the drivers would go whenever anyone was ready.
I was stunned with the service level of all the CMs we encountered. It was better than those at DL IMO. They come across as genuinely glad you are there. The lifeguards seemed to know many of the children by name. It definitely has a vibe.
They have an activity schedule that changes every day. We ate Dole Whips and Mickey waffles, made pressed pennies, and swam. It’s a nice dose of Disney for a weekend trip.
The only thing it’s lacking is a sit down restaurant so I would encourage the villas for the kitchen for practical reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter