Resort Hopping

So...if you are not staying at a Disney resort, would you be able to ride the monorail to the hotels around the Lagoon and gain entry on a day that you don't have a park reservation? We would park at the TTC.

So...if you are not staying at a Disney resort, would you be able to ride the monorail to the hotels around the Lagoon and gain entry on a day that you don't have a park reservation? We would park at the TTC.
You can park and use the monorail but if you're not staying onsite or have an AP you will be charged for parking.

Of interest; I have had them stop my Uber at BLT. However, I generally take a stretch limo from MCO, and I have not had the guard give the limo any trouble (the driver just says I have a guest and they wave them through).

As others have said, there is zero checking on buses, monorail or skyliner - so you can always park at springs or something and take a bus, or from any property to any other property. But to get from hotel to hotel, you may have to transfer through a park or DS which is a time sink compared to Uber / Lyft.

Yes. Give the name and room number to the guard.

Would we be allowed to use the pool at the resort we visited? We have some friends staying at BCV while we are at BWV. It would be cool to join them for a pool day :) I know they are pretty strict about the pool at BCV

Would we be allowed to use the pool at the resort we visited?
Sorry, no. BCV is the most strict - I've read of people having to return to their resort room at BCV to fetch a MB for one of their children, to prove the child was a BCV resort guest.

Would we be allowed to use the pool at the resort we visited? We have some friends staying at BCV while we are at BWV. It would be cool to join them for a pool day :) I know they are pretty strict about the pool at BCV

Pool hopping is not available right now at any of the resorts that normally allow it. BCV, of course, is never included, but that is one that is definitely strict.

We were just at BCV this past week, and they are definitely scanning bands to verify resort guests before allowing anyone access to Stormalong Bay pool.

We were just at BCV this past week, and they are definitely scanning bands to verify resort guests before allowing anyone access to Stormalong Bay pool.
Yeah I know they are strict and generally don't allow non-guests. Our friends who will be guests at BCV would ask for permission to bring us along as their guests (2 adults). The official policy is "no" but if it happens to not be too crowded that day and we catch the right CM in a good mood, you never know!

If not, no big deal but it never hurts to ask, worst they'll do is say no :-)

Yeah I know they are strict and generally don't allow non-guests. Our friends who will be guests at BCV would ask for permission to bring us along as their guests (2 adults). The official policy is "no" but if it happens to not be too crowded that day and we catch the right CM in a good mood, you never know!

One thing we have learned over the years at Disney is it never hurts to ask!

Maybe they'll offer a bit of a compromise for you - there are 2 other leisure pools at BC aside from Stormalong. I have no idea, but maybe they'd point you that direction. Good luck - enjoy your trip!

If your friends are staying on DVC points and they have not reached their room capacity they can add you two to their reservation. We have done this for our daughters friend that was staying at another hotel on property so that she could spend the day with us. Previous posters are correct. It is highly unlikely you get in there any other way. I’ve seen them not checking once and it was pouring rain.

We’re staying offsite for Christmas week but have reservations for a few breakfasts at Chef Mickeys to start our MK days. I’m not positive how we’re going ot get there yet. Am I going to have a problem parking at Contemporary for the reservation, and then moving the car to the TTC after breakfast? Trying to decide whether we should just go with Uber if there’s a chance our car gets turned away at the gate even with a dining reservation.

We’re staying offsite for Christmas week but have reservations for a few breakfasts at Chef Mickeys to start our MK days. I’m not positive how we’re going ot get there yet. Am I going to have a problem parking at Contemporary for the reservation, and then moving the car to the TTC after breakfast? Trying to decide whether we should just go with Uber if there’s a chance our car gets turned away at the gate even with a dining reservation.
Why not just park at TTC to start with and ride the Resort monorail to CR for breakfast? Normally I’d say your ADR should allow you to park at CR, but during Christmas week I’m not sure that will be true.

Why not just park at TTC to start with and ride the Resort monorail to CR for breakfast? Normally I’d say your ADR should allow you to park at CR, but during Christmas week I’m not sure that will be true.
Because i am worried about our ability to wake up early enough to get to the TTC and wait for a monorail (given how crowded it will likely be) to make our dining reservation. I guess we can just do Uber to be safe.

Because i am worried about our ability to wake up early enough to get to the TTC and wait for a monorail (given how crowded it will likely be) to make our dining reservation. I guess we can just do Uber to be safe.

I would use Uber as with the reservation there is no chance to be turned away. If the spots are full, even with a reservation you could be denied.

facebook twitter