Resort Brochures

Pharmgirl123

Mouseketeer
Do the different resorts have brochures available with pictures and information? I want to use them as a “surprise” for the family.

Do the different resorts have brochures available with pictures and information? I want to use them as a “surprise” for the family.
I’m not sure if they have anything available before booking anymore, but if you book the resort they usually send you a brochure about it after booking. I say usually because I don’t always get one.

I've never had a brochure but there are pictures and lots of info on the website. You could cut and paste some of that into your own document.

You could also look at getting a travel book to help. I like Birnbaum for the pictures and simple layout. My sister tries to get one any year we go just to look at.

You could also look at getting a travel book to help. I like Birnbaum for the pictures and simple layout. My sister tries to get one any year we go just to look at.

That’s a great idea!!! I’ll look into Birnbaum. Thank you!

I am thinking possibly of OKW! I haven’t booked it yet. Still trying decide if I want a 1 bedroom at OKW or a studio somewhere else...

Okay. I often keep brochures from the rooms. Haven’t stayed there.

Maybe someone who has and kept the brochure will send to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!