Reservations opening up for vacation package

AZMama2016

Mouseketeer
Hi, all - It’s my understanding hotel reservations open up right at 6 am Japan time, which calculates to 2 pm my time the day before. However, when testing this today, I’m noticing reservations haven’t opened for tomorrow, which is what I would expect to see.

To clarify, I want a reservation for May 28, so I expect to log in at 2 pm on May 27 to book the date.

By that logic, today at 2 pm I should see reservations open for May 27. However, the farthest the calendar goes is May 26. It’s now 2:30 pm.

Obviously I want to make sure I have the right time and window, so I can get the reservation I want as soon as it opens. Am I missing something here???

Thanks for any and all help!

I was told 11am Tokyo time and that seemed to fit with what I was seeing when I was booking my trip.

Also don't make my mistake.

Okay so that would be 7 my time. I’ll log in tonight and see if tomorrow shows up. Thank you!

And yes, I called my CC company last week. They said all they could do was put a note about an upcoming foreign transaction on my account, so it doesn’t sound like there’s anything special about it. I told them the expected date and amount. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works. I’ve tested everything out all the way up to payment!

Well that time must be right because I’ve been trying to get in for the last 75 minutes and I’m getting the “site is currently inaccessible because it is very crowded” message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter