Reservations necessary for CP??

alexis123

Earning My Ears
We are going in beginning of December and was wondering if I need reservations for Crystal Palace? also my family isn't really big being around characters so i was wandering if there is a time to go when the character greeting has kind of dies down. Thank you

I always make reservations at the rest. that I know for sure we want to eat at. Other than that we play it by ear. It also depends on the time of year you are going

I would say you definitely need an ADR. We went at the end of April, called 180 days in advance and had to take a time 1/2 hour from what we preferred. When we went, waited over 30 minutes past our ADR time and I specifically heard them telling people (a lot of people asked in that 30 minute time!) that they were totally booked and not taking walk-ups. It was quite crowded, hard to even find a place to wait!

Absolutely make a reservation. We were there earlier this month and they turned away at least six families when we were there for breakfast. As for the characters, because of the crowd the day we were there, we only had one of the four character stop by our table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter