Reservation Help

didijo

Earning My Ears
Hi! Maybe this is a strange question. Can I make a second reservation for the same time period? Right now I have 2 rooms booked for PO-Riverside at the end of April. If I could get a good rate I would like to book All-STar and save $$. I then would make a decision.Would I lose the other reservation ? Will CRO know I Have 2? Should I put reservation in husbands name? Thanks for advice - I'm pretty new here and the last time I was in WDW was in 1989. :rolleyes:

You can have any number of reservation on hold for you. You will not lose them as long as you pay a deposit. I sometimes hold several until I decide which one the family wants. If I placed a deposit on one and choose another I just transfer that money onto the new one. CRO can tell that you have some kind of ressie in th e system but not how many. Unless they punch your name in searching for them.Have a Great Disney Day!!

71-78 Ft. Wilderness
84 - Royal Plaza
85 - off property
86 - off property
90 - Wilderness H
91 - off property
92 - off property
93 - Poly
94 - Old Key West
94 - FT. WIL. Home
95 - Beach Club
96 - Boardwalk
00 - GF Concierge
00 - FT WILD. Home
08/01 - Contemporary 2 bedroom suite
12/01 - FW Cabins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter