Resale Sites

Jecca

DIS Veteran
I'm not quite sure if this question is allowed, but I'm in the market for a resale and I'm wondering if there's a list somewhere of resale sites that I can easily bookmark. I'm looking for a pretty specific resale, so I don't want to miss any possibilities. Thanks!

There are a several here that would not be on my list to purchase with. And a couple others I'm not familiar enough with to recommend though perhaps you have experience with them? I've done a strike thru on the ones I wouldn't recommend for various reasons and the 2 I listed below that I'm not familiar with.
https://www.dvctimeshares.com/
https://www.atimeshare.com/resorts/disney-vacation-club/

There are a several here that would not be on my list to purchase with. And a couple others I'm not familiar enough with to recommend though perhaps you have experience with them? I've done a strike thru on the ones I wouldn't recommend for various reasons and the 2 I listed below that I'm not familiar with.
https://www.dvctimeshares.com/
https://www.atimeshare.com/resorts/disney-vacation-club/
I 2nd this advice. FWIW, I only listed the expanded list because OP seemed keen on finding something very specific. That being said, if it were me, I would be patient and wait for the right contract with The Timeshare Store or DVC Resale Market. I have heard of issues (mostly communication and time related) with basically every other site except them.

I 2nd this advice. FWIW, I only listed the expanded list because OP seemed keen on finding something very specific. That being said, if it were me, I would be patient and wait for the right contract with The Timeshare Store or DVC Resale Market. I have heard of issues (mostly communication and time related) with basically every other site except them.

There are others that I've dealt with either with purchasing or offers that are fine to work with. A lot of the communication complaints seem to come when people only email offers. If there's something you really want I always recommend calling or if you do submit an email offer then to follow it up with a call.

KAT and Stewart are spot on. Our resale contracts were purchased through DVC resale market. I would have also been comfortable with DVCstore or the ***** site, but they didn’t have the listings we were looking for at the time. Resale market has volume. Market also has an app that will send push notifications to your phone when a contract is listed that meets your specifications. We tried at dvcbyresale and Fidelity but communication was slower and we never got under contract with either. FWIW, the telephone was more productive with Fidelity than submitting offers through their website.

You may find it helpful to check out the postings in the closing time thread for the past 6 months to get a good idea which brokers and title agencies are completing transactions.

ETA: the *** cannot be named on this message board

Last edited:
I'd also look into *******.com. They're pretty new but their DVC broker moved over from *************.com

I like the Timeshare Store ( https://www.dvcstore.com/ ).

As a seller, I found that once my contracts were listed on their website, I got an offer for full asking price the same day.

As both a buyer and a seller, they were fine to work with. Good communication -- and I have heard that some of the other companies are not good at communication. Whether you are buying or selling, you want to know that the people handling the sale are available if you have questions.

There are also dvc resale search engines that comb the sites and put all the listings together for you.

There are also dvc resale search engines that comb the sites and put all the listings together for you.
Yeah, I had posted one (that I think you posted and edited out) but for one reason or another it's banned here? Along with several other DVC brokers.

From personal experience, I've worked with DVCSales, DVCResaleMarket, and Fidelity. They've all served their purpose (purchasing/selling), but I have to say that out of all our experiences, DVCSales has been:
1) The most efficient (offer till closing was just over 1 month)
2) The most courteous/responsive (Mark and Lori never shy away from the occasional email/phone call and the other two made me feel as if I were pestering them after the offer was sent for ROFR. In addition, their POC at Mason Title, Cammy, is also exceptionally courteous/responsive)
3) The most transparent (Their website requires back and forth negotiations directly between you and the seller through their online system, which cuts out the need for the broker to play the telephone game in between buyer and seller. This also ties into efficiency, point #1).

Hope this helps, and good luck! =)

From personal experience, I've worked with DVCSales, DVCResaleMarket, and Fidelity. They've all served their purpose (purchasing/selling), but I have to say that out of all our experiences, DVCSales has been:
2) The most courteous/responsive (Mark and Lori never shy away from the occasional email/phone call and the other two made me feel as if I were pestering them after the offer was sent for ROFR. In addition, their POC at Mason Title, Cammy, is also exceptionally courteous/responsive)
3) The most transparent (Their website requires back and forth negotiations directly between you and the seller through their online system, which cuts out the need for the broker to play the telephone game in between buyer and seller. This also ties into efficiency, point #1).

We’ve only had the chance to work with DVCSales but I echo this review. Mark and Lori, and Cammy at Mason Title, were great.

I was also on the email lists for DVCstore, DVCresalemarket, DVCbyresale, and **********.com one that is blocked here, and DVCsales just had the right contract at the right time. I’m still on all the email lists though lol.

Mark gave me crap about lowballing. I thought it was a little weird how much he talked down to me. We ended up chatting for a while and I think he figured out I wasn't just some idiot who didn't understand things but the initial start of the conversation was weird.

If you see a listing on one site can a broker from another company make a offer?(ex listing on Fidelity can DVC resale make a offer)

Mark gave me crap about lowballing. I thought it was a little weird how much he talked down to me. We ended up chatting for a while and I think he figured out I wasn't just some idiot who didn't understand things but the initial start of the conversation was weird.

That is weird! I'm sorry to hear your experience didn't start off on the right foot. =(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter