Resale Sites

Working on my first offer to purchase DVC resale. Thanks to all who posted and commented on the broker websites. Very helpful information!

I had never heard of this one and checked it out. It has a Poly listing for 100 points $210/point with that *elusive* January UY. I'd avoid them.
I don’t know if I’m very confused or this site is really fraudulent but they have Vero for $270 a point and BLT for $275 along with a lot of other very questionable listings.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding something, but they also use some terminology that doesn’t apply to DVC and seems more like standard timeshare wording.

I don’t know if I’m very confused or this site is really fraudulent but they have Vero for $270 a point and BLT for $275 along with a lot of other very questionable listings.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding something, but they also use some terminology that doesn’t apply to DVC and seems more like standard timeshare wording.

Given that there is NO January UY for any DVC resort, they definitely don't know what they're doing. Can't say they're fraudulent based on that, but I certainly would avoid dealing with them.

Come to think of it, and I'm not going to look at their site to confirm this, but I wonder whether they're one of those scam organizations that asks owners to pay large sums of money up front to list their timeshare for sale (promising to sell for thousands more than its worth) and then lists those contracts on their website, knowing they'll never sell for that amount of money. Doesn't explain the January UY, of course.

Does anyone have recent experience with DVC magic resales? There’s an old thread here from 2017 into 2018 suggesting they were maybe going under. The website is back up and someone mentioned it up thread. Are they reliable?

I check that site often but in the lower right hand corner it always says offline. Havent seen a contract that I am interested in so I never had reason to try and contact them though

I have written them off based on my bad experience with them about 2 years ago. I would put in offers for a resale and would never get a reply back from them. When I finally called to check on it, they would say they never received the offer. Then I would tell them the offer over the phone. They said they would get back to me, but never did.
Does anyone have recent experience with DVC magic resales? There’s an old thread here from 2017 into 2018 suggesting they were maybe going under. The website is back up and someone mentioned it up thread. Are they reliable?

I have written them off based on my bad experience with them about 2 years ago. I would put in offers for a resale and would never get a reply back from them. When I finally called to check on it, they would say they never received the offer. Then I would tell them the offer over the phone. They said they would get back to me, but never did.
Good to know! I will take them off my list of sites to check.

thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter