Resale contract - loaded right?

CWTC

Mouseketeer
Hi all -
We bought resale 2009, direct 2013, and and just completed purchasing a resale. All same UY. I am paranoid the contracts are not linked and that to combine points at 7 months we will need to transfer in/out.

So….We got the welcome home email today: the wording made it sound like we were new members because it was introducing DVC and how there were benefits we were not eligible for as resale purchasers. The wording made me panic so I logged into our current account: both our old contracts are there (same point total as there was yesterday) and the new one is there too (no points loaded) so when I scroll through the banner I see VGF-BCV-BLT.

I say to myself: this looks fine, the points aren’t loaded yet but that’s not surprising.

Husband then reads his email and now he is worried they didn’t load the contracts correctly.

If all 3 are the same UY AND I can see them by logging into our account, we’re fine right? Or maybe a better question is how would I know that we are NOT fine?

thanks!!

Another way to verify is to look at the contract numbers. Your Master Contract (the first one you purchased) will be numbers xxxxxxxx.000 and if the subsequent purchases were added to that same membership, those will be numbered xxxxxxxx.001 and xxxxxxxx.002 and etc. If the contracts are the same use year and titled exactly the same, then they should be all in the same membership.

If the contracts are not numbered as described above - i.e one or more doesn't have the same xxxxxxxx as the identifier, but instead some other number, then you have two different memberships. You still may be able to see them in the drop down box when you are online, but they will not be easily combined for booking.

Hope your points load soon.

To add, you will see more than one membership number if they didn’t add it correctly.

If you see everything under just one, then it’s all good!

A million thanks to all of you for the responses and reassurance! I double checked and they all have the same membership number and the XXXX.0, XXXX.1, XXXX.2

Now we just wait for the points - I want to have them by 9/30 to verify all the current UY have been banked but also want to give DVC a few days.

On dashboard, Click on profile, then membership information, your contacts should be there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter