Resale and dues going forward - how to pay

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
Very new to resale. Just had two contract offers accepted. I am paying the 2021 dues on both.
I have been paying via bank draft my current dues every month since 1994.

What are my options for the 2022 dues? Must I always pay in lump sum going forward?

Of course ROFR must happen (do not anger the ROFR gods)

Thank you!

You can pay your 2022 MFs monthly from your bank account for your new contracts if that’s your preference. The 2021 MF is what you are paying the seller during the sale so that’s why you are paying it all at once.

I have a monthly payment set up to debit from a checking account, but I buy Disney GC's with cash back cards and save whatever I can. Last year, CC companies were aggressive with cash back and I saved hundreds of dollars.

You have to set up each contract online and pay each separately. You can pay in a lump sum or monthly. Good luck!

I have a monthly payment set up to debit from a checking account, but I buy Disney GC's with cash back cards and save whatever I can. Last year, CC companies were aggressive with cash back and I saved hundreds of dollars.

You have to set up each contract online and pay each separately. You can pay in a lump sum or monthly. Good luck!
Do tell

Oh on another topic, I did confirm with MS, I do not have to pay off my yearly dues to execute a quit claim deed as I am staying on the deeds I already own that the dues are being paid from my checking account.

Explain your strategy, please

Majority comes from 5% back at wholesale clubs from Discover or Chase Freedom (Flex) since those cards are already discounted by ~4%. Then I'll look for other deals like the Cash App card where I can get 15% back at Home Depot/CVS/etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter