Reopening Menus

The offerings are very limited. I think it was kind and good of management to post up specifically on this, so that people aren't surprised and can plan meals. It's understandable why things are opening up in a very limited way, but I'd be super bummed to be caught off guard with a hungry family.

So good call, Disney. BUT...not giving a pass for the future. Looking forward to things ramping up. We go for the food! 😋

I will be so sad if they changed those nachos! They are my absolute favorite nachos anywhere and I would gladly pay $21 for them as they are huge (I always split them with my son).

Me too! I can share them with my 16 year old daughter and we're both full. But I swear they were like $12 last time I had them!

I still miss the old nachos they had when they were Whitewater Snacks! They were delicious!!

I miss Whitewater Snacks so much! In my opinion it was much better than the Craftsman Grill. That menu just doesn't do it for me.

I am really happy the the Plaza Inn was added to Mobile Order. It was always hard to get your tray and then have to balance over for drinks and condiments and then balance over to try and pay. That will be nice. I feel like I'll eat there and the DTD restaurants and not Craftsman.

The limited menus don't surprise me. It happened at WDW, too. Somehow, it doesn't bother me too much...probably because it's been so long and I still see plenty I like or would like to try.

Definitely better than Denny's....just saying. ;)

So when to people think more will open (or have wider variety)? When the hours change to 9-9? Not even this summer?

I think once they can have more capacity which is likely tied to all the state restrictions banning non-CA folks and all the other tier restrictions holding them back.

IMO, this all feels like a soft open in a way... they're holding so much back.

I'm extremely disappointed with the limited menus. Not only are they limited but some of them have really drastic changes.

I'm hoping the "hot foods" means Mickey pretzels. That's basically one of my kids diet when we go (it's vacation lol)
  • Various vending carts serving ice cream, popcorn, churros, beverages, snacks, and hot foods
We are able to find them at WDW, but they are becoming harder to come by.

WDW had lots closed when it reopened, but it was most definitely not this limited. I mean, Plaza in has 1 single item. I'm pretty shocked at how limited the menus are. Smoke jumpers only has 2 non impossible menu items. That's crazy.

I'm also surprised with the amount of impossible items. I didn't realize those products were in that high of a demand.

That's basically one of my kids diet when we go (it's vacation lol)

Haha glad it's not just me... my son is so picky and lives on those.

I'm also surprised with the amount of impossible items. I didn't realize those products were in that high of a demand.

I don't get this either. I'm a vegetarian and know many vegetarians and most of us don't like these because they taste too similar to meat. 🤢 I hate them- just let me have my regular soy burger!

I'm extremely disappointed with the limited menus. Not only are they limited but some of them have really drastic changes.

I'm hoping the "hot foods" means Mickey pretzels. That's basically one of my kids diet when we go (it's vacation lol)
  • Various vending carts serving ice cream, popcorn, churros, beverages, snacks, and hot foods
We are able to find them at WDW, but they are becoming harder to come by.

WDW had lots closed when it reopened, but it was most definitely not this limited. I mean, Plaza in has 1 single item. I'm pretty shocked at how limited the menus are. Smoke jumpers only has 2 non impossible menu items. That's crazy.

Ship to shore market place lists Mickey pretzels.
29FEA88D-0B25-4D8F-AFA7-AAE307915D93.png

I think once they can have more capacity which is likely tied to all the state restrictions banning non-CA folks and all the other tier restrictions holding them back.

IMO, this all feels like a soft open in a way... they're holding so much back.
It is my understanding, some has to do with training and ordering, in addition to limited capacity. It is my understanding May 13/14 timeframe they will be adding additional restaurants to the list and slowly expanding menus.

So I guess you can only get breakfast if you're staying at GCH and have access to Craftsman? Cool. Good thing we're on the Harbor side and have easy access to Panera and McDonald's, I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts