Reopening Menus

I will miss our large basket of fries. :) But my husband and I always share the monte cristo, and I am sure the fries on the side will not be enough for us. both. :)

The nachos are now TWENTY ONE dollars at Craftsman grill?!? What are they thinking? And it looks like they changed them and added bacon lardons and a bunch of random things. Sigh.
I will be so sad if they changed those nachos! They are my absolute favorite nachos anywhere and I would gladly pay $21 for them as they are huge (I always split them with my son).

Does anyone else notice no actual hamburgers? It's all the Impossible plant-based burgers.

I hope they'll expand the offerings sooner rather than later. I'm glad we're pushing the trip back a little ways, because those menus have nothing really appealing on them. It would be a mess trying to coordinate everyone's tastes.

Does anyone else notice no actual hamburgers? It's all the Impossible plant-based burgers.

I hope they'll expand the offerings sooner rather than later. I'm glad we're pushing the trip back a little ways, because those menus have nothing really appealing on them. It would be a mess trying to coordinate everyone's tastes.
There are beef hamburgers at Red Rose Tavern, Galactic Grill, Lamplight Lounge and Flo’s.

Last edited:
I am shocked at the limited menus. We actually enjoy going to Disneyland for the food, and right now the lack of restaurants and menu choices makes us sad.

It's crazy. Makes me feel better about waiting I guess... I'd hope by later this year more would be open! So limited.

I am shocked at the limited menus. We actually enjoy going to Disneyland for the food, and right now the lack of restaurants and menu choices makes us sad.

Doesn't surprise me at all. The resort we stayed at when Maui reopened had 3 restaurants open and all 3 had the same menu. LOL I was just happy to be basking in the Hawaiian sun with a MaiTai in my hand. Same thing will be said when I'm having popcorn with a coke on Main Street USA.

I feel like I shouldn’t be too shocked given that WDW had very limited menus and restaurants when they reopened. And then over time they got more. Hopefully that’s the case with DL! It’s just crazy to see how little is offered listed out lol

Exactly. WDW was evolving and opening when we went last year. Each day there seemed to be more offerings. Makes decision making easier. :confused3

The biggest travesty is no Mickey pretzels! I'll be watching closely to be sure that doesn't last long lol! Seems like budget is driving a lot of these decisions which makes sense at first but I pray doesn't become a long term trend like WDW is seeing happen... 😞

I know!!! I want my Mickey pretzel. I even emailed them about it. Haha...I will have to take a dose of my own medicine and continue to be happy with the offerings.....for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!