Reopening Menus

So I guess you can only get breakfast if you're staying at GCH and have access to Craftsman? Cool. Good thing we're on the Harbor side and have easy access to Panera and McDonald's, I guess!
Panera is boarded up. McDonalds was closed at the end of March but said it would open soon.

So I guess you can only get breakfast if you're staying at GCH and have access to Craftsman? Cool. Good thing we're on the Harbor side and have easy access to Panera and McDonald's, I guess!
Our plan too. Wondering if the Starbucks in DTD will open early for the parks opening? I called the McDonald’s on harbor because they’ve been closed this entire time. Someone answered and said they were hoping to open by April 22-23. I haven’t tried calling Panera yet. But Mimi’s was open last time we were down there too! (And Denny’s)

This was our plan. I'm sure with everybody else now!
We were really hoping market house was going to have mobile order. We went to WDW in December and the lines for Starbucks was so long every day!! And I looked and I didn’t see anywhere else in DL to get a latte. Jolly holiday has regular coffee, but no fancy coffee.

This was our plan. I'm sure with everybody else now!

I pack my breakfast, so I'm good to go. We spend our money on the bougie meal offerings (LOL) at DLR...like Napa Rose chef counter, etc. Happy to go simple this time! Bring on the mickey pretzels!

Haha glad it's not just me... my son is so picky and lives on those.

I don't get this either. I'm a vegetarian and know many vegetarians and most of us don't like these because they taste too similar to meat. 🤢 I hate them- just let me have my regular soy burger!
YES!! This is me too. I hate them. If I wanted stuff that tasted like meat I wouldn't be a vegetarian. I feel like impossible burgers are a meatless alternative for meat eaters to help cut back (which is good thing for the environment) but vegetarians don't like it.
I wish they would bring back more real vegetarian foods.
Its one reason I loved Zocalo.

Our plan too. Wondering if the Starbucks in DTD will open early for the parks opening? I called the McDonald’s on harbor because they’ve been closed this entire time. Someone answered and said they were hoping to open by April 22-23. I haven’t tried calling Panera yet. But Mimi’s was open last time we were down there too! (And Denny’s)
We've ordered from Mimi's and dined there (outside) several times since Sept. McD's has been closed. Panera has been doing catering, and is supposedly doing curbside pick up. Denny's is open, as is the 2 other Denny's in the area. I am interested in seeing when Starbucks changes their hours for DTD, also what time will Disney open the "doors" to people to get in line and to enter DTD. My guess is 7 or 730.

Sadly DTD menus are also limited. Really hoping that changes. We love Jazz Kitchen Express and they only have Gumbo and Beignets. The Taqueria is closed :(

I'm just happy they have corn dogs. I honestly probably would have cried. I have been thinking about a disney corn dog for MONTHS.

I can definitively attest to the fact that the corn dogs at Magic Kingdom are no comparison to the Little Red Wagon on Main Street. I am salivating just thinking about the Little Red Wagon.

Sadly DTD menus are also limited. Really hoping that changes. We love Jazz Kitchen Express and they only have Gumbo and Beignets. The Taqueria is closed :(
Yes, the Express is pretty limited. But we have been very happy with Tortilla Jo's, Naples, and Uva. And Ralph Brennans dining is pretty good too, we've done it a couple times.

We've ordered from Mimi's and dined there (outside) several times since Sept. McD's has been closed. Panera has been doing catering, and is supposedly doing curbside pick up. Denny's is open, as is the 2 other Denny's in the area. I am interested in seeing when Starbucks changes their hours for DTD, also what time will Disney open the "doors" to people to get in line and to enter DTD. My guess is 7 or 730.
I am interested about the DTD Starbucks hours too! I just read that parking will not open until 30 min prior to park opening. Has anyone else seen that? We are going opening day. I will try to take notes and report back for sure!

Yes, the Express is pretty limited. But we have been very happy with Tortilla Jo's, Naples, and Uva. And Ralph Brennans dining is pretty good too, we've done it a couple times.
Yes!!! So happy with Uva and Torilla Jo’s. Delicious. Both outdoor areas are delightful. 🌺

We are usually go with our five girls. So normally we bring a lot of food with us. We eat breakfast in the hotel room or my girls eat while we are walking to the park for rope drop. We pack lunches and snacks. Disneyland makes my children hungry! I think it's the amount of walking they do. LOL!

We usually always eat dinner in the park or DTD but our go to spots aren't even going to be open. We love Rancho and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta. I love the Chicken and Sun-dried Pasta and Cesar salad there. But they aren't opening. I am really surprised by that one. Especially with he amount of out door seating there and open style walk up ordering. I know it's opening but step it up Disney!

This all being said my husband and I are going by ourselves and when we do that we like to be very low key and don't bring much food with us at all. I guess this time we are bring it with us. :/

We are staying at the Hojo but it doesn't sound like much will be open on that side... I wonder if places on harbor will open opening day because they know people will be there?

I am interested about the DTD Starbucks hours too! I just read that parking will not open until 30 min prior to park opening. Has anyone else seen that? We are going opening day. I will try to take notes and report back for sure!
I’ll be interested in hearing how parking pans out. Our current plan is to drive over, but if it’s really only 30mins that might need to be rethought!

We are staying at the Hojo but it doesn't sound like much will be open on that side... I wonder if places on harbor will open opening day because they know people will be there?
It is my understanding, McDonalds will be open by opening day. And Denny's is open.

As for onsite food, it does not make sense to reopen 100% of locations, with only 20% capacity as that is a lot of extra staffing and food to pay for, so they determined what they feel worked best. If they opened Boardwalk and closed Smoke Jumpers, you would hear a lot of complaints there too. For us, there is plenty on site to eat. Enough that we are already wondering if we will have enough time!!
I’ll be interested in hearing how parking pans out. Our current plan is to drive over, but if it’s really only 30mins that might need to be rethought!
You might check to see if ANaheim Hotel or Best Western is still doing parking. I'm curious what time the gates at Harbor and the DTD side will open.

It is my understanding, McDonalds will be open by opening day. And Denny's is open.

As for onsite food, it does not make sense to reopen 100% of locations, with only 20% capacity as that is a lot of extra staffing and food to pay for, so they determined what they feel worked best. If they opened Boardwalk and closed Smoke Jumpers, you would hear a lot of complaints there too. For us, there is plenty on site to eat. Enough that we are already wondering if we will have enough time!!
We can agree to disagree. :) The types of food people are looking to eat with a limited menu is not going to please everyone.

We can agree to disagree. :) The types of food people are looking to eat with a limited menu is not going to please everyone.
A positive thing that came from the limited menu is I have found items I didn't know I liked. And while I also really like Boardwalk Pasta (one of our favorite places), I know I will find options at other places and it will reopen, likely in the near future.

I'm not sure if the menus showing will be the same as what is going to happen at opening, as it does seem some of the menu items are the TOD menu items (ie Monte Cristo at Smokejumpers.). I'm willing to wait and see the options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!