• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rent-a-car ???

msh8675

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if and how you could rent a car straight from the port when the ship returns? Can anyone provide any info?
I would greatly appreciate all your help!!

Thanks.

:rolleyes:

several car rental companies have shuttles to take you to their port canaveral sites. or you can take a cab and 2 that I know of will reimburse you for the fare up to $20 to thier sites.
I will be doing this May 13th. My flight home from MCO doesnt leave until 6pm and It is handy to have a car for the day. Hertz gave me a rate of $69 AAA rate for the day. Its more expensive becuase I am dropping it off at another place. this is some infor my wonderful travel consultant had sent to me and I hope it helps!

National 321-783-7575 (They will reimburse - a portion of your cab fare to pick up the car) no shuttle apparently.
Then 2 companies have a shuttle from the Port to their pick up location:
Avis: 321-783-3643
Hertz: 321-783-7771

I found a compact car from Budget for around $30 that can be picked up at the port and dropped at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter