Remy Brunch - Is it Back?

kathi

DIS Veteran
Our Remy brunches for both our Dream and Fantasy sailings (9/20 and 9/25) were cancelled and we received an email from DCL saying they would not be offered on our cruises. Now I'm reading on our cruise groups that people have Remy brunch. Have any recent cruisers dined in Remy for brunch? I'm gong to be seriously angry if DCL brought it back and didn't allow folks who were canceled to book it again before everyone else. It's one of my favorite things on board.

We are currently on the Fantasy and Remy is not available from brunch. Honestly, it looks closed.

I asked concierge host Ashley, and he said Remy brunch is closed for now due to lack of staff. But, he said they expect it to be back to enough staff soon to do the brunch. They can help you book if available when you board.

I have Remy brunch (and dinner) booked for our Fantasy cruise in October. They changed our itinerary, but kept both reservations (just moved Remy brunch to a different day).

They just added the Remy brunch option for our October 8 Dream cruise so I have it booked! It wasn't an option before when I looked.

Does anyone happen to know the current Remy Brunch Menu? We just booked it today for the Dream on Dec 8th cruise.

None of the menus aboard the Dream and Fantasy have changed so it's probably the same pre-fixe multi-course as it was before shutdown.
We cruised shortly before the shutdown and it was awesome. Took some photos below of the asparagus salad with egg cream, scallop mouse, poulet rouge (stuffed chicken in savory sauce—so moist and delicious). We also had a tortellini carbonara dish and a rhum baba dessert. In addition you get a serving of iberico cured ham to start. We did the champagne pairings and they were very special.

I should add, I have been checking daily hoping they will add this for our Oct 15 cruise on the dream but it is not showing as an option. Weird since others with earlier AND later cruises can book it. Maybe they are adding cruises one at a time and ours got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully we can book onboard.

I asked concierge host Ashley, and he said Remy brunch is closed for now due to lack of staff. But, he said they expect it to be back to enough staff soon to do the brunch. They can help you book if available when you board.

Yay! Ashley is back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter