Remy Brunch - Is it Back?

kathi

DIS Veteran
Our Remy brunches for both our Dream and Fantasy sailings (9/20 and 9/25) were cancelled and we received an email from DCL saying they would not be offered on our cruises. Now I'm reading on our cruise groups that people have Remy brunch. Have any recent cruisers dined in Remy for brunch? I'm gong to be seriously angry if DCL brought it back and didn't allow folks who were canceled to book it again before everyone else. It's one of my favorite things on board.

Minnie352

DCL Dreaming
We are currently on the Fantasy and Remy is not available from brunch. Honestly, it looks closed.

Minnie352

DCL Dreaming
I asked concierge host Ashley, and he said Remy brunch is closed for now due to lack of staff. But, he said they expect it to be back to enough staff soon to do the brunch. They can help you book if available when you board.

gatordoc

hopelessly addicted...
I have Remy brunch (and dinner) booked for our Fantasy cruise in October. They changed our itinerary, but kept both reservations (just moved Remy brunch to a different day).

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• anjuan

Mouseketeer
    They just added the Remy brunch option for our October 8 Dream cruise so I have it booked! It wasn't an option before when I looked.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!