Refillable mugs at ASMu

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
Tried the search button but it didn't work. ;) What do the refillable mugs being used at ASMu look like? How much are they this year? And, are the offerings still just coffee, hot and iced tea, hot chocolate (?) and soda? DDE can't be used to buy them, right? Thanks for any current info!

No DDE as they are not food; any beverage offered at the food court's "self serve" area can be placed in them; cost? You may get more hits on this topic on the dining board. I'm guessing they're $15 a least. As for design, I don't know. We'll find out in June when we hit the ASMo:cool1:

They look like last years, just without the 2007 on them.
They are $12. Same as they've been for quite a while.
You have the bases covered on the choices to put in them. There may be some minor other things depending on resort and what they decide to put in the machine for that week/day/whatever.

Coffee, tea (hot and cold), soda, Hi-C...that's it off the top of my head.

And no, the liquid creamer for coffee that comes out a dispenser is NOT milk for your cereal as the Brazilian tour groups think :crazy2: The poor CM kept trying to explain it wasn't milk but they kept right on putting it on the cereal and complaining the milk was bad. Yuck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter