>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I’m staying at Coronado Springs and they are not offering the refillable mugs right now. I’m disappointed in that. This is the only resort that I have stayed at so far that is not offering them. Hopefully they will figure out a way to bring them back.

I’m staying at Coronado Springs and they are not offering the refillable mugs right now. I’m disappointed in that. This is the only resort that I have stayed at so far that is not offering them. Hopefully they will figure out a way to bring them back.

I assume that is because the QS at Coronado is not yet open. Any sign/word when that may open again?

I assume that is because the QS at Coronado is not yet open. Any sign/word when that may open again?

El Mercado has to date remain closed. But earlier this week some eagle-eyed CSR watchers ( @Farro ) noticed operating hours now show up on the WDW website starting 12/18. Seems like a reopening may be happening - and presumably the refillable mugs, but TBD of course.

They are opening Friday but they do not know when the refillable mugs will start. Said it needs to go through channels before they can start doing the mugs. I leave tomorrow so I won’t know how it will operate on Friday.

My DD was there last week and found resort mugs @ the contemporary resort. they had a Christmas theme, buzz lightyear, and a mickey themed options.

OKW has been around a lot longer than Riviera and those CMs are a lot more knowledgeable. You should need both the receipt and the mug so they can scan the mug.
That seems pretty unreasonable to ask a guest to carry around the receipt and mug to get a refill. I can't imagine any Disney resort going that route.

they don’t scan the mugs anywhere currently.
When we were at Wilderness Lodge in September, they told us to just take a picture of us holding the mug in Roaring Fork, and it would be enough. I received coffee & Coke multiple times a day with just the picture. I guess it depends on the location. There were also so few people there that we started recognizing other guests...

Now that Christmas is over, anyone confirm If they got new mugs, or brought back the same buzz/Mickey back? Really hoping for new design soon.

That seems pretty unreasonable to ask a guest to carry around the receipt and mug to get a refill. I can't imagine any Disney resort going that route.
When you refilled your own mug, you have to have the mug to scan the machine before it was filled. What's the diffference?

When you refilled your own mug, you have to have the mug to scan the machine before it was filled. What's the diffference?
Right, but you didn't have to have the receipt and the mug...needing to have both would be the difference. I think either or should be acceptable, but definitely not both. We always took our mug, but really the receipt would have been easier for us these past 2 trips...I wish I would have thought of it. There's no reason a receipt alone shouldn't be accepted.

Now that Christmas is over, anyone confirm If they got new mugs, or brought back the same buzz/Mickey back? Really hoping for new design soon.

We bought ours today, yes same mickey and buzz mugs. The only stainless option was star wars. There was Christmas mugs available as well

Hi!

Can anyone direct me to the post about COVID responses to refillable mug, as well as the 2021 pricing? I am staying for 5 nights.

Thank you!

I know the quick service place isn't open yet (independantly owned) but I have heard various answers about whether they will fill mugs at Siestas by the main pool. (although I suppose you would have to visit a different resort to purchase one). anyone know? (we'll be there is may

I know the quick service place isn't open yet (independantly owned) but I have heard various answers about whether they will fill mugs at Siestas by the main pool. (although I suppose you would have to visit a different resort to purchase one). anyone know? (we'll be there is may

Actually El Mercado is open, but it’s a shell of it’s normal self, only grab/go items and such. The latest reports I’ve seen are that refillable mugs are still not available.

So what do the current mugs look like? I see someone said Mickey and Buzz. The last one I got was Mickey and Pals driving a car pulling Pluto in a camper, I think. Is there a new one since that? I think I got that in July.

I'm only going for two days this time and I don't really drink enough soda to warrant buying a mug--and I have plenty old ones at home--but if there's a cute new one out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter