Recommendations for excursions

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
We are booked on the Symphony of the sea for 2022. The ports of call are St John/Antigua, St Thomas and Cococay. We are looking for excursions for 4 adults and 2 children age 10.
Any recommendations on what to do or what company to use would be greatly appreciated
Thank you!

Not sure what will be available at that time. We have been to Saphire Beach in St Thomas and it was lovely, Megan's Bay is supposed to be really nice there as well. You could do them just grab a taxi and go (if that's possible by then). As for Antigua, well they have 365 beaches on the island, we did an excursion with RCL when we went and it was a really nice beach with some ok food, my son really enjoyed the food which surprised me as he's incredibly fussy. As for Coco Cay, since it's a private island you can really only book through the cruiseline. My son loves waterslides so that is what he would vote for :) There is also a beach there which is free, and the usual private island BBQ.

We went to Coki beach when we were at St Thomas last. Some complain as it's not a huge beach and can get busy/loud, but we had a great afternoon. Beach is beautiful with the "blue" clear water (I'm guessing same with Magen's Bay and Sapphire Beach). And the day that we went, the waves were perfect for our kids...not rough, but just enough that they could play in them. We also selected this beach as there is Coral World next door. We didn't end up going but in case we had enough sun and wanted something else to do before heading back to the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter