Recipe Archive for Low Carbers.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Alphabetical list of recipes on this board can be accessed by clicking on the recipe for a direct link and they are listed by LC: Low Carbohydrate with (#-C): Carbohydrate gram Number per serving.

I am sorry, but I couldn't keep up with the list of Weight Watcher's recipes. I know that there will be another list for LC and WW, but I just wanted to make sure that I could fine these...lol. I'm so computer challenged...and vertically challenged..., but, hopefully, becoming less horizontally challenged...lol.

Now, if I could just stop eating those Russel Stover Sugar Free Pecan Delights, and start cooking some of these Low Carb recipes...lol.

DIS W.I.S.H.er's Recipe List

LC: Cheesecake, Beachgirl's Basic (5-C)
LC: Chicken, Sour Cream Lime (3-C)
LC: Chicken, Tenders Deep Fried (?-C)
LC: Egg, Develed (0.5-C)
LC: Mushrooms, Stuffed Portabella (5-C)
LC: Sauce, Honey Mustard (?-C)

Our recipe threads were just getting way to long. I was thinking everyone could post their recipes from that post over here and then we would make up two different indexes. One for WW and one for Atkins. Sort of like a WISH cookbook :)

I want to be!!!!! I love new sections of the DIS!!!!:smooth:

do you want us to cut and paste all of our own recipes from the original thread and then delete that post, to clean that thread up?

This is such a great idea! I would love to see the recipes sorted by diet plan also. My DH does the cooking so now I'll have a place to send him for new ideas.

Molli, that would be great. I never thought of deleting the posts that had been copied over here. That would be a good idea, wouldn't it?

If someone could double check my chichen salad recipe I would love it. I think if you leave off the chow mein noodles it will qualify as low carb but would like another opinion please!!

Kath - it wouldn't let me go under edit to delete my post on the original WW thread - it said the thread was closed :confused:

I just remembered that you can't delete, anyway, Molli. Just copy and paste the recipe here. I will eventually unstick that WW recipe post and it will drop away from the top of the WISH board.

Thanks for posting your recipes here :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter