Recent Magic cruisers: Are Robin and April still on board?

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
I was just curious to know if these guys were still part of the Magic's cruise staff. We really enjoyed them last year, along with Ellen, She She, Jessica and Ian. Anyone know if they signed on for another contract? I'd love to sail with them again this year!! :)

'Beano':cool:

Robin is off for a bit, I believe, and after talking to him extensively in December I think he may be leaving DCL this year. :( He is a total hoot and such a great person.

Not sure if April is on or not right now, she was there in December too. :)

We have gotten to know the cruise staff pretty well after our 7 DCL cruises and talk to them quite a bit onboard....when we sailed on 1/4/03 Robin said he was going on vacation in Feb (I think the14th) and heading to Las Vegas for a visit....hmmmm...that's where April is from???? He did hint around that this may be his last year...time for a "real" job. Maybe they went together...but don't know. They were too cute together when they did Bingo!!! Ian was onboard in January but he said he is finishing up some time in March...Big John from Wales is onboard and he is finishing up some time this summer, Ellen was not there. Andrea was part of the cruise staff now (didn't see her on our 8/3/03 cruise). Also onboard in January was Luigi...who was going on vacation in Feb (don't know if he is back yet or not). He was going to Brazil for a visit. SheShe was there as well but did not know her before our Jan cruise.

I am trying to think if I left anyone out....oh yeah....how could I forget DJ LA!!! It seems like he is always there!!!!

This was taken on our last night of our cruise. We hope to see them all when we go again on the 5/17 Magic. Beano...when are you sailing again??

http://community.webshots.com/photo/61027011/61029658OqgUDY

MJ

mmouse37 - Thanks for the bump!

We are cruising on the Oct. 12th Wonder, then after a couple of days at WDW, we board the Oct. 18th Magic !!

We had so much fun with this crew, it's a shame to see them all leaving! I have some great video of Robin serenading April in Rockin' Bar D on karaoke night!! :) What a great cruise...

'Beano':cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter