Recent character meal info

We enjoy those two meals, my DD, and my mom dined with the princesses in mid April, last July we had a fantastic breakfast at Minnie's.

Twice now I've had a late breakfast at Surf's Up (after 9:30) and its been great because its comparatively empty and my daughter got to have a lot of time with each character. If you are having a hotel day (or doing a later event like Halloween Party), I highly recommend the later times :)

My family did all the character meals a few weeks ago. Sadly, every character meal now has a set character list :( Part of the fun of going to, say, Goofy's kitchen a few years ago was the surprise of who you'd get to see. A lot more face characters too like Peter Pan, Aladdin, Alice, etc. I hope they get back to the old ways someday.

Anyway, to add to the thread, Chip n' Dale's Breakfast at Storytellers we saw both Brother Bears, Brer Fox (one of my favorites!) and Chip and Dale. I believe Meeko the raccoon and Rafiki may still be on the list, but we didn't see them.

Goofy's Kitchen is always; Goofy, Minnie, Chip, Dale, and Pluto.

Surf's up is Mickey (only at photo section, though sometimes he roams towards the end of the breakfast time) Minnie, Daisy, Goofy and Stitch. I must say Stitch is a delight and makes the entire experience awesome!

Minnie's I like because they have the only face character (Fairy Godmother) as well as the only Villain (Hook). Pooh, Chip, Dale, Eeyore, Max and Minnie are there too. Wish I had seen Pinnochio! Haven't yet!

EDIT: Minnies also has Rafiki, Alice and Mad Hatter, according to Yelp.

Last edited:
Wait Minnies has never had a set list. I have seen 8-12 every time we have gone. Are you telling me this has changed to only five or six now?

I believe so. I had a long conversation about character meals with a lady who's been working at Goofy's Kitchen for long time who said that every character meal now has a set list and was bummed about it too (though not sure on Ariel's, as we were talking about the others). She encouraged me to go give my input about it, saying that's the only way to invoke change, but doubts they'll ever go back..

That is only one person who has confirmed it for me though, so maybe there's a chance it's wrong. But I've been there 3 times in the last 6 months and each time it was the same set of characters. :(

Last edited:
ok set of chrs but how many did you see?

Minnie, Hook, Eeyore, Tigger, Chip and Dale and Fairy Godmother I saw with my own eyes. I haven't seen Max, Rafiki or Pinnochio (the other usuals) in the last 6 months, but I think that's just my luck, as I've seen recent photos of them at Plaza.

So there's still between 6-10, which is still way better than the other meals for certain. But I wish they'd start switching things up again.

EDIT: I looked around Yelp and saw Alice and Mad Hatter were there in May!

"The characters on our day were Minnie, Chip and Dale, Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie, Tigger and Captain Hook."

So those two can be added to the list! I hope I can get lucky enough to see them next time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter