Received My Loews First Card - Now What?

KMH

Earning My Ears
Last November,I made reservations for a vacation package at the HRH for a week in April. After all the posts I saw on this Board about the Loews First Card and the perks you get, I signed up and received my card. When I called Universal's 1-800 number for hotel reservations and gave them my booking number so I could add my Loews First Card number, the woman said I had to do that through vacation packages, not hotel reservations. When I called the vacation packages department to give my Loews First card number, the woman said that they did not do that and I would have to wait until I checked in to give them my First Card number. From what I have read on this Board, waiting until I check in is too late. Any suggestions?

No, it won't be too late, and don't for get to ask for your free room upgrade if it is available and also you can choose your room treat when you get there. They still need to be reminded of this, but they are getting better. The resort is great. Enjoy! ;)

Hmmm!
I called Portofino reservations the other day and added my Lowes first card number to my reservation. You might want to call back. Seems, just like Disney, their workers are sometimes misinformed. Good luck! :)

I had called the USF 1800#&she told me to do it at checkin. So I called the HR direct&they added it on my res. When we checked in they didnt ask for the card cause it was already on the computer. I was also surprised they didn't want to see my entertainment card since that was how I got the rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter