• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rebel Alliance Roll call

Hello everyone! I've been out of the loop for awhile. I know I sound like a whiner but I've been taking it easy still because of my finish line fall. Haven't run since last weekend. Bob and I are hoping to get a few miles in late this afternoon and a long run on Sunday. It is supposed to get into the 40's this weekend. I need some sunshine to get me out of this funk!
I'll be thinking of all of you running the Princess this weekend. I've been checking in with some live videos from UStream and oh how I wish I were there!:mickeybar
Been reading past posts and catching up...lots of stuff of going on for everyone. My heart goes out to Andrea...I think everyone here is a dog lover!
As for the question for the team, I think a new thread each month is a good idea.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
~Barb (&Bob...maybe we should call him Silent Bob!:laughing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter