Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I am also not looking forward to Brandi or Kim. I wish they would leave them out. I am curious to see Erika's hubby throw someone out of his house. He looks like a cute innocent guy when they showed him having lunch with Erika a few weeks ago. I guess he has a tough side though. It looks like Kathryn is who he kicks out?

I am also not looking forward to Brandi or Kim. I wish they would leave them out. I am curious to see Erika's hubby throw someone out of his house. He looks like a cute innocent guy when they showed him having lunch with Erika a few weeks ago. I guess he has a tough side though. It looks like Kathryn is who he kicks out?
He didn't make oodles of money as a lawyer being cute and innocent!

He didn't make oodles of money as a lawyer being cute and innocent!

Oh, I know he is a very successful lawyer and must be a bit of a shark in the courtroom. But with Erika at lunch that day he just seemed so passive and quiet and sweet. LOL!

for some reason kathryn reminds me so much of aviva from rhony. I think part of it's the manner in which she speaks to people (very arrogant/condescending/almost bullying-like when she told erika 'you DO NOT/WILL NOT use THAT WORD, and w/ lisa r. 'you WERE NOT SCARED'. part of it's the s-disturbing/pot stirring stuff that just seems to be for the purpose of having the camera focused on her.

I wonder if when she signed up both she and the producers thought they could parlay the whole animosity issue w/faye but faye didn't take the bait so now she struggling to find something to keep her in current episodes let along another season.

I wonder if Kathryn told LisaV what Erika said because she knew it would make the show. Maybe she felt that it would be another big blow up when it was shown and she didn't tell LisaV what was said. Yolanda used to be one of the woman I liked cause she never seemed to enter into the drama but this year it seems like she is causing some of the drama. Her bipolar comment about LisaR is the same as LisaR's comment about M? (no idea how to spell it). Neither one said the other had that stuff but it turned into a big deal. Wonder what Yolanda has in the vault about Lyle. Anxious to see what went on at the dinner with Erikas husband and Kathryn.

I liked Eileen last season but she is just annoying me this season. Why does she have to keep bringing up sh** just let it go and she needs to keep out of everyone else's business. I haven't been a fan of Erika but figured she would grow on me this season. The only thing she has grown on is my last nerve.:rotfl:I'm surprised that Kathryn told LisaV what Erika said about her, seemed like she was trying to stir up more drama. There seems to be a lot of underlying tension this season that hasn't been in other seasons. Must be a lot of stuff going on that we don't see.

We were duped! The previews led us to believe that Erika's husband was going to kick Kathyrn out of their house, but the "You have to leave" comment was to Lisa V. because she really had to leave! :rotfl:Oh well. Even though I don't care for Ken, I laughed out loud when he told Tom he's not a judge, just a lawyer. He does seem to talk down to people sometimes (even to Erika).

So, did I hear Lisa R. correctly that Lisa V. asked her to bring up the Munchausen's thing? It really reminded me of a few years ago with all of that nastiness between Adrienne and Brandi and how Brandi said that Lisa put her up to it. Even though they all have their faults, there are things I like about all of them, too... except for Kathryn -- can't stand her.

It was kind of amusing to watch Ken. He's a full-time dog porter/attendant who chimed in and attempted to put down an attorney. I'm sure Erika and her husband had a laugh later. :teeth:

We were duped! The previews led us to believe that Erika's husband was going to kick Kathyrn out of their house, but the "You have to leave" comment was to Lisa V. because she really had to leave! :rotfl:Oh well. Even though I don't care for Ken, I laughed out loud when he told Tom he's not a judge, just a lawyer. He does seem to talk down to people sometimes (even to Erika).

So, did I hear Lisa R. correctly that Lisa V. asked her to bring up the Munchausen's thing? It really reminded me of a few years ago with all of that nastiness between Adrienne and Brandi and how Brandi said that Lisa put her up to it. Even though they all have their faults, there are things I like about all of them, too... except for Kathryn -- can't stand her.

I don't necessarily take what Brandi says as truthful though, she likes to say things that upset people. And when she gets called out on it she blames other people for her actions. I think Lisa Rinna wanted to blame Lisa V. for her bringing up Munchausen's, when she could have easily not done it. She's trying to blame someone else for her actions. But I guess lets say what Brandi and Lisa R., is saying is true.. do they not have will power? Are they not strong enough to say no, I will not do that because (so and so) is my friend? Questionable indeed.

What was up with Kathryn last night? I thought maybe she had one to many drinks, but maybe she just is that.. rude... in someones house. I felt bad for Tom, he didn't sign up for the crazy. I do think it is weird how he demands Erika behave a certain way though.

I thought Lisa Rinna seemed bipolar in her conversation at the beach . First she blamed Kyle and Lisa V for the Muchausen's conversation and then pretty much said she thinks Yolanda has it? That conversation was really weird.

I thought Lisa Rinna seemed bipolar in her conversation at the beach . First she blamed Kyle and Lisa V for the Muchausen's conversation and then pretty much said she thinks Yolanda has it? That conversation was really weird.
I can't figure out Lisa R at all. Does she not realize it's a bad idea to criticize and gossip about Yolanda? It looks ungracious and unkind. It's never worked for Lisa R yet, but she continues to dabble in this negative talk.

It was confusing. I thought she was saying it was actually Lisa V. that had the Munchausens conversation with her bu in her blog she says it was a conversation she had with her hairdresser.
I'm getting The impression that she's the one that brought it up or implied it in her comversation with her hairdressr and it's not that she just participated in a converstion sounding else brought up.
She did that with Brandi and the intervention talk with Kim. When you actually rewatch that conversation it was all Lisa R. talking about interventions and Brandi tried to make a joke to get off the subject. Lisa turned around and said Brandi brought it up and they had a conversation but that wasn't really how it went down.

I couldn't believe when they were supposed to be helping paint a house they were behaving so poorly. And I'm not sure why Tom was upset with Erika. Did he have no clue what she signed up for? Next week with David is going to be strange to watch. Like watching Camille and Kelsey when we knew what the outcome was.

Last edited:
Wow Kathryn, is that how you act when invited to someones home? Remind me never to have her over for dinner:rotfl:She seems like she likes to cause drama. Maybe she had to much to drink:drinking1 I still can't believe that she told Lisa V what Erika said about her. She is new on the show so I would think you would just see the lay of the land before you repeat what one of the girls told you. I wonder how much of this is scripted and how much is editing. Once again I have to say what a pain in the but Eileen is. Erikas husband seems very controlling and I'm surprised that she allows it. I feel that he acts like her father which he is old enough to be.

Erikas husband seems very controlling and I'm surprised that she allows it. I feel that he acts like her father which he is old enough to be.

she did tell kyle that he was upset with her about what occurred at the party b/c it broke some kind of rules he has for what can/cannot happen in his home. given the way he speaks to her/she accepts it there seem to be some kind of rules for her behavior as well.

I suspect that when they married there were some very clear cut rules set down by him which she was more than willing to accept given the lifestyle it would afford her (her Erika Jayne persona did little to nothing prior to her hubby bankrolling it). she seems like an intelligent woman who knows exactly what is expected of her/what she can get away with under her alternate persona.

She is new on the show so I would think you would just see the lay of the land before you repeat what one of the girls told you. I wonder how much of this is scripted and how much is editing. Once again I have to say what a pain in the but Eileen is. Erikas husband seems very controlling and I'm surprised that she allows it. I feel that he acts like her father which he is old enough to be.

I can vouch that it's not scripted BUT the drama is definitely beefed up by the production crew. They'll often ask the show participants really intrusive questions and then send them to ask around to see what drama they can stir up. Or they'll be the ones to tell a cast member "Hey, so and so said this about you" right before they go into one of their shooting sessions. Also, ever notice how much alcohol is always present at every gathering?

((Source: friends who used to work as PAs on a few reality shows- one almost got nailed by a thrown wine glass))

Edit to add re Erika's husband: If anyones ever read the book from the former Playboy Bunny (not Holly, the one released before hers), Erika's husband's behavior reminds me of what was written about Mr Hefner.

I am not a fan of Erika at all. To be honest, if she truly wanted a relationship with Lisa V the sniper words would have never come out of her mouth. She is the one that put a cork in her relationship with Lisa, not Kathryn.

I think Eileen and Lisa R are working together to manipulate situations.

OMG

This hotel in Dubai is Unbelievable..insane...jaw dropping!

I'm PST so it hasn't aired yet, but I was surprised they were going there. Dubai is very conservative and doesn't look kindly on the raucous things the RHOBH tend to find themselves involved in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter