Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kyle is full of crap. :sad2:

Could not agree more!

Someone wake me when something interesting happens because so far this season.....:faint::faint::faint::faint: Total snooze fest.

I've been watching the housewives series starting with the first episode of OC. There's not much on tv I watch on a consistent basis, but RH's has always been a guilty pleasure, and something I really looked forward to. But with each new season, in each city, it just keeps going downhill. I don't even know if I'll start watching Dallas, and not excited at all about the return of New York

Could not agree more!

I've been watching the housewives series starting with the first episode of OC. There's not much on tv I watch on a consistent basis, but RH's has always been a guilty pleasure, and something I really looked forward to. But with each new season, in each city, it just keeps going downhill. I don't even know if I'll start watching Dallas, and not excited at all about the return of New York

That new one - RHO Potomac... I watched half an episode and decided it was dumb. Will try the same thing with Dallas and see. I never got into Atlanta, NY, or NJ.

Heard a rumor that Kathryn is being dropped for next season. She doesn't really add much to the show. Loved the hotel and thought that Lisa V looked sensational in that outfit with her hair up. She should wear her hair like that more often. Eileen needs to give it a rest tired of her always trying to drum up drama with the other girls.

That hotel was amazing. Wow. I don't think they can stop cursing though!

tried to watch potomac. Could not get into it. I don't think they can add to the franchise, nothing new works. they tried the Ladies of London and I don't think that worked either. I will try Dallas but I don't have high hopes.

I couldn't watch Potomac either.

Eileen's role seems to be to get the other women to talk about things they didn't want to address. Get the pot stirring and walk away.

what is that??

They did a new episode with old unarmed footage and new interviews with the housewives about season one and what was really going on behind the scenes- like why Camille was SO offended by everyone (the conversations behind the camera) and more details about when the A word was dropped in relation to Kim (Alcoholic). It was so good!

They also did one for Vanderpump Rules

I also liked Miami. I don't know what happened to that one. I really liked Leah Black.

What ever happened to Miami? That was a pretty good one.

I really liked Miami too - as a 60+year Florida resident I could relate to some of their antics. I do watch Atlanta & NJ along with BH & love Vanderpump Rules. Haven't been able to get into any of the other show though.

OMG I just want to slap Eileen to shut her up. I just don't understand why she was so upset with Lisa V asking about her relationship with her husband. Obviously the info is out there somewhere. Why keep bringing it up. Lisa did say she was sorry but Eileen didn't like the way it was said. She is ridiculous. She also keeps egging Lisa R on to bring up stuff that happened in episode 1. I'm actually a little confused as to what it is all about. Move on people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter