Ready for a link to 200 pics from the 3-16 Magic?? *NOW WITH CAPTIONS*

Glad you liked them.....didn't know I could put the captions in...think it is alot better with them.....Took forever though!!LOL!!!

Thank you so much for posting your pix....there were very good. I also was interested in what type of digital you took the pix with so I wrote down the model. You took really nice pictures!!!

It made me relive our 7-day cruise last month (2/23/02). Can't wait until our Western cruise on 8/3/02!!!

MJ

loved the pics - my favorite - #185. I can't remember if it was Morgan or Madison but it looks like she's having a nice cold miller lite with her ice cream!!! ;) Thanks for sharing - 176 more days for me - TOO LONG!!!

Lisa, thanks for the great pictures. When I started looking, I saw that you were in the exact room we are going to be in on the June 8th cruise. I was trying to find out whether or not it had a pull down bunk and my question was answered! thanks bunches

Thanks for posting your pictures. We really enjoyed looking at them and appreciate your efforts in getting them out there for us to enjoy!
You have a lovely family.

Lisa,

Great pictures! Makes me wish that we were still on board! Kids are already asking when are we going again!

I really looked at the GE, didn't look like you got any with us.

Michele

Loved your pictures! Were your girls wearing official DCL Lanyards?? How much did they cost?

9 months and counting!

Great shot of the beer mug! All lit up by the late-afternoon sun... the sea in the background... great composition!

Why did you have to visit the ship's doctor?

Thanks so Much!!
Lisa & family, its people like you that make this board the greatest! Thanks for sharing your precious moments!
From friends across the river, we'll be leaving for WDW in May, and a 3 day Wonder Cruise, can't wait now we are very excited.

Thanks so much! :pinkbounc

Your pictures and slideshow are incredible. Thank you for sharing them!

We went on the Golden Eagle..which I highly recommend. We were suppose to do the 5 Star in St John, but I was sick....Ended up at the doctor because of a TERRIBLE sore throat.....the worse I ever had in my life. I ended up having tonsilitus!!! They put me on antibiotics...and started feeling better at Castaway Cay.

The lanyards....we bought at the Poly before the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter