Ready for a link to 200 pics from the 3-16 Magic?? *NOW WITH CAPTIONS*

Lisa L from MI

<font color=0099CC>Just call me the handing out ke
I uploaded them into an album at Shutterfly. I didn't really "weed" through them to take the bad ones out yet. I guess they came out pretty good. They actually looked better when I played them on the TV....so hopefully, the ones I order will come out better than they look on the monitor. Lots of sunrise/sunset pics....as well as the ship.

Also, my camera got messed up at Castaway Cay:mad: And some of those are really blurry and bad.....its is a new camera and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work "normal" again.......but finally did by the time we walked back to the ship!!

And, if you enjoyed those.....I have about another 170 from WDW the week before!!:D :D Let me know....and I will post another thread with a link to that album.

Oh, hit view pictures and then click on the play button.
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b31de6ce0514

Please let me know if it works!!

Lisa

Just finished viewing your slide show! You took great pictures and your family is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

NJfamily
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Great Pictures. So happy to see you and your family had a GREAT time. Thanks, Now I really can't wait to go. 6 and a half more weeks for us

Great pictures! Thanx for taking the time to sharing with us.
Looks like your family had a really good time. It's cool you even took a picture of the infamous Beer Mug everyone asks about.
:smooth:

Great pics, just relived our cruise from last May except with your family. We can't wait 3 months to go until we go on the Western cruise. Thanks for the great website of pictures.

Great pictures Lisa! I felt like I was back on the ship. Kathy

Lisa,
I really enjoyed your picture's. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing!!!:)

Very nice pictures, we leave in about 4 weeks for our cruise. What type of camera did you use, Iam looking to buy a digital camera before we leave. Is it much different to use over a regular 35mm camera.

Glad you all like the pics....Juniorbugman...its a Sony Cybershot DSP75. I got it for xmas and it really took a few weeks to "get used" too. As you can tell by some of the pics, there are a few things I have to get used to. Like different settings in different light situations (when the light is behind the subject and dark pictures etc).....My DH never used it at all before so....most of the screw ups are his:D :D

I am alot more comfortable now with it...when I first got it, I was going to return it for a "simplier" one.....now I am glad I didn't. I really like being able to "reshoot" a picture if it didn't come out the way I wanted it too.

I think I will post a link to my WDW pics tomorrow.....stay tuned..:D

Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing :) I plan on revisiting them next time I need a Magic fix to hold me over until June. Looks like you all had a great time!!!

Thanks for the info, I was going to look at Sony as a friend can get us a deal. It seems like I better get soon so that I can practise before we leave. Did you get any extra memory cards for yours, ie: about how many pictures can you get per card.

What great pics!!!
You did a great job! I would love to see your WDW pics also! I am a picture nut! Just love them!

Some strangers vacation photos!
Thank you for sharing...looking at everyone's photo's, websites just increases the excitment..Thank god only 30 days to GO!
WOO HOO!!!

We can't thank you ENOUGH for posting those pictures.
It was the BEST slide show I ever watched.
Missing? a little tropical music in the background.
I can't wait for our 7-day cruise on 8/17.
THANKS AGAIN!

You can never take too many pictures. When you get home, it always seems that you want more. It's a pain to always take the camera everywhere and take them, but in the end, it's worth it.

I just loved the girls interacting with the murals. How very cute!

thanks for sharing.
Tina :)

Thanks for sharing your pictures! We go on the 7-day in June and I love seeing what's in store. I was especially interested in your pics at the Islands - What excursions were you on?

:cool:

Great pictures ! Thanks for a glimpse into what we can expect . Now all we have to do is wait! :(

Great photos:) Thanks for sharing....I felt like I was back on the cruise..... your girls are sooo cute....... glad you had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter