READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was about to add my boyfriend to my account but I wasn't sure what to click here. It asks "How will you plan your visit?" The two options are 1. "I'll manage all plans for this guest" or 2. "Share planning with this guest." Does it matter which option I choose in terms of ensuring that his name will also be pre-clicked on the last join page?

Also, I have seen multiple posts saying 2 or more people attempting to get a BG is okay even though Disney says otherwise. Two questions about this. 1. They should be logged into the same account correct? and 2. I'm just curious, if one person gets the BG first, what does the other person's screen look like once they hit the last join button?

Hi! I was about to add my boyfriend to my account but I wasn't sure what to click here. It asks "How will you plan your visit?" The two options are 1. "I'll manage all plans for this guest" or 2. "Share planning with this guest." Does it matter which option I choose in terms of ensuring that his name will also be pre-clicked on the last join page?

Also, I have seen multiple posts saying 2 or more people attempting to get a BG is okay even though Disney says otherwise. Two questions about this. 1. They should be logged into the same account correct? and 2. I'm just curious, if one person gets the BG first, what does the other person's screen look like once they hit the last join button?

So you want to add him under your account? He won't have his own?

1. or 2. makes no difference. It just depends if he wants to participate in the planning, or if he wants you to handle it all the time.

Here is my understanding about whether or not you want multiple people trying: If you are both under one account, then only one should try. That seems to be the only time people have issues, when multiple people who are under the SAME account try simultaneously.

If you have different accounts, but are just linked as friends and family, it's fine that everyone tries. Only one will be the "winner", and the others will get a message that they are already in a group. I've done this with my daughter in September (she "won") and my husband twice last week (I "won" both times). They each have their own accounts.

Haven't been to this thread in a long time. But, just got back from long weekend. We had reservations for 3 days at HS, were staying off site, and had success with the 7 AM boarding group drop each day. Groups were 78, 69, and 20. The change to 7 AM for the first drop is a wonderful change in my opinion. Both myself and my bf attempting to secure the group, both of us logged into the same MDE account. I snagged the group the first two days, he got us in on the third day. I watched the second hand on my Apple watch and started clicking the button to join about 2 seconds prior to 7. Timing seemed to work well, and all times both of us were preselected.

Hello,
Looking for recent resort bus experiences.
At Poly and will be using the bus.
Park opens at 9am and I know they are letting people in the park around 8:15.

Of course I will hopefully will get a BG at the 7am event.

What time are the first resort busses departing the resorts?
About what time are the busses letting the passengers get off at the park?

I know that they have sometimes held up busses until a certain time in a bus lane or at the drop off stops in the past.

Thanks in advance for your reports.

Hello,
Looking for recent resort bus experiences.
At Poly and will be using the bus.
Park opens at 9am and I know they are letting people in the park around 8:15.

Of course I will hopefully will get a BG at the 7am event.

What time are the first resort busses departing the resorts?
About what time are the busses letting the passengers get off at the park?

I know that they have sometimes held up busses until a certain time in a bus lane or at the drop off stops in the past.

Thanks in advance for your reports.
Go to the "just back" thread for up to date info, also there's an entire transportation forum to ask

"Practiced" today for the first time. I did the method where you get past the first "join" page before 7:00, and then refresh right at 7:00, then join/join. I got the page that said "no park reservation found" - so I believe I would have been successful. One issue - when I refreshed the first time, then hit join to take me to the party, I was the only one selected. I ignored that and hit "join" again anyway. From what I've read, had I selected everyone first, it would have been too late. How do I set up the app so everyone is pre-selected when I get to that screen (party of 4, including myself)?

Go to the "just back" thread for up to date info, also there's an entire transportation forum to ask
Since there was no obvious thread title with the fairly quick answer to my question, I started a new specific thread in the Transportation section.

I ask that those with input post there.

Since there was no obvious thread title with the fairly quick answer to my question, I started a new specific thread in the Transportation section.

I ask that those with input post there.
The full name is Here Now & Just Back, but glad you found a spot to get your questions answered.

You are likely to get responses if you post on the Offical How to Get from Point A to Point B' thread.
I am specifically looking for very fine and precise info on what time the busses are departing from resorts.......and what time they are arriving at DHS for rope drop...........and if held, what time passengers are allowed to get off the bus.

I am not looking for info about any other resorts or any other time of day...............just making rope drop at DHS with the intention of riding ROtR at some point and getting some rides done before the official opening time.

People that post here are already executing a plan that is calculated down to the second.............and I felt that them adding their morning bus experience would be helpful for many.

I remember when a lot of very detailed data was shared here before the virus.

A sample post from the past might have said.............

"Staying at XX resort. Bus picked us up at xxx am. Got to DHS at xxx am. They let us through the tapstiles at xxx am"

I am specifically looking for very fine and precise info on what time the busses are departing from resorts.......and what time they are arriving at DHS for rope drop...........and if held, what time passengers are allowed to get off the bus.

I am not looking for info about any other resorts or any other time of day...............just making rope drop at DHS with the intention of riding ROtR at some point and getting some rides done before the official opening time.

People that post here are already executing a plan that is calculated down to the second.............and I felt that them adding their morning bus experience would be helpful for many.

"Staying at XX resort. Bus picked us up at xxx am. Got to DHS at xxx am. They let us through the tapstiles at xxx am"
The issue is that operational decisions like buses and park opening is done on a daily basis by Disney. This is why i recommend heading to the just back thread for recent reports. As a general idea the park is opening about an hour to 45 minutes before opening with buses starting around an hour before. But again nothing is set in stone. This thread is to discuss how to get a bg, buses have nothing to do with that

The precise bus info was useful when you had to be in the park to get a boarding group. Now the boarding groups are released before park opening, making bus info a moot point when it comes to getting a boarding group.

Sorry to ask again, but I am getting some mixed answers. When you have two or more people attempt to get a BG, should they be logged into the same or different accounts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter