READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI,Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy’s Edge has something “egg like” in the morning.
They do. It’s like a little egg and cheese cup almost like a tiny quiche bite but with an odd smooth consistency. We didn’t really care for it. We really liked the Ronto Roasters morning wrap a lot better. I believe it has egg on it too but lots of other stuff as well 🤓

> 5:30am wake up
> 6:35am Park (drove)
> 6:44am Tap in (finger prints)
> 7:00:10am BG pops
> BG 33
> 10:25am BG Called
> 12:23pm Tap into Rise
> 12:44pm Pre-Show
> 1:08pm Get off ride.

I personally, wouldn’t wake up at 5:30 to do this again. It’s fun and an experience, but will be better once things calm down.

> BG 33

I personally, wouldn’t wake up at 5:30 to do this again. It’s fun and an experience, but will be better once things calm down.
I'm glad you got to ride!

We will be at Hollywood Studios Tuesday morning. Just making sure I understand the process before I mess things up...
When attempting to get a BG, Click on "join boarding group", then your select your party( we have a group of 4 in 2 rooms but are linked in MDE), then you can join? Should one person from each room try to join BG with all 4 guests or does that even work?

Thanks for any help!!

We will be at Hollywood Studios Tuesday morning. Just making sure I understand the process before I mess things up...
When attempting to get a BG, Click on "join boarding group", then your select your party( we have a group of 4 in 2 rooms but are linked in MDE), then you can join? Should one person from each room try to join BG with all 4 guests or does that even work?

Thanks for any help!!

no. When you’re in the park, click “status” and then refresh (by pulling down the screen) at 7am. Click join boarding group when it is no longer shaded. Then add all of your party who is in the park. Then submit.

Thanks for any help!!
Yes, every single person who's going to ride, as long as they have MDE and all the other people in your party are linked to it, can try. As soon as the first person gets a BG--for everyone--then everyone else will receive a notice that they've already joined a BG and they won't be able to try anymore.

I just want to emphasize that this plan only works if all the people have all the other people linked on their MDE and all these people are selected during the join BG process. There's absolutely no reason why everyone can't try for the whole group. Increase your odds.

No reason to split it up into who's staying in what room. As long as all these people are linked on any one individual's MDE, and of course everyone has tapped into the park, then all should try.

And, yes, you have to wait until the Join Boarding Group button turns red, which may or may not require refreshing. Reports vary as to what happens. Depends on the time, your phone, your connection, and several unknown factors.

When are your HS days? My trip ends on the 27th *sob*
26th and 28th :D
> BG 33

Why did you end up cutting it so close? Just curious :D

Hi everyone! I've got a 7:15am reservation at Oga's. Just curious if they'd let me there before the rope drop (park opens at 7am). Thanks!

I actually caught a really nasty bug so after getting the BG i went back to the hotel to try and get as much rest as possible. Ended up hitting snooze one too many times. Lol
Hope you feel better soon, and that it was worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter