RaySharpton Weekly Journal

Welcome back :wave: :wave:

You lost the wieght once, You can do it agian. Here is some :wizard: for a good first day back on your healthier lifestyle. Stop by often for support.

RaySharpton said:
Well...it has been a very long time.

I really think that I am ready to start again.

I bought my first mobility scooter from ebay the other day, but it has a 300-lb. weight limit. I hope to use it at WDW and maybe an Atlanta Braves baseball game.

I also ordered a "South Beach Diet" book from ebay, too.

I just made my first low carb meal of broccoli, squash and hamburger. I haven't got the book yet.

So I am going to switch from Adkin's Diet to South Beach Diet.

On Atkin's I got down to 275-lbs.

I now weigh 353-lbs.

I know...I can't believe it either.

I gained 78-lbs.

I hope that I can make it through the weekend at work and then for one full week without cheating.

Welcome back Ray!! I'm sorry I hadn't realized in the other thread you had done a journal on the WISH before! Very glad you're posting here again as I have enjoyed your posts about your experiences with a scooter at WDW, I know your trip gave me some info for my last one!

I hope that South Beach is a good tool for you! I am following a controlled carb plan also (Carbohydrate addicts Lifespan Plan) so we may be able to exchange some meal ideas. hehe!

Well congrats on getting your new scooter and I hope that you have yourself a great day.

Mike :sunny:

NYcpa said:
Welcome back :wave: :wave:

You lost the wieght once, You can do it agian. Here is some :wizard: for a good first day back on your healthier lifestyle. Stop by often for support.

Thank you NYcpa. I really needed it today. First day done, starting the second day.

I'll try not to be so stubborn.

Sincerely, Ray

Mykelogan said:
Welcome back Ray!! I'm sorry I hadn't realized in the other thread you had done a journal on the WISH before! Very glad you're posting here again as I have enjoyed your posts about your experiences with a scooter at WDW, I know your trip gave me some info for my last one!

I hope that South Beach is a good tool for you! I am following a controlled carb plan also (Carbohydrate addicts Lifespan Plan) so we may be able to exchange some meal ideas. hehe!

Well congrats on getting your new scooter and I hope that you have yourself a great day.

Mike :sunny:

Thanks, Mike. You actually got me motivated to come over and start charting.

Sincerely, Ray

RaySharpton said:
Thanks, Mike. You actually got me motivated to come over and start charting.

Sincerely, Ray

Glad to help, Ray! :goodvibes
Have a great weekend!
Mike

Hey Ray - it is so nice to see you. I'm over here now too trying to get my weight off - WE CAN DO THIS RAY, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris (aka December99 ;) )

Hi Ray!

Just popping in for a little hello, with hopes that you're enjoying a lovely weekend! :sunny:

All my continued best to you in your journey! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter