Rainforest- free meal

realpatt

Mouseketeer
Another benefit to joining the Safari Club with the Rainforest Cafe is that you get a free entree with the purchase of another entree for your birthday. My birthday was 2/12 and I received the certificate this week (in time for my birthday) and it's good through March 31, 2001. We leave for Disney tomorrow so I'll be using it. Again, with the Safari club card you get first available seating...not waiting in line no matter how busy they are. We tried it out last time and walked right in on a Saturday night at 8:00.

My b-day is March 14 and will be arriving in WDW on March 17 for 6 days - how do I go about joining this club and what is the cost????

You can buy your membership at the restaurant for $10.00. You immediately get a $10.00 gift certificate so you get your money back. They send you another $10.00 certificate with your membership card. You might check their web site or call the restaurant to see how to join without being there in person.

We just cam back, you must go to a restaurant to join AND the will not let you use the $10 Cert you get on the day you join (at least they wouldn't let me) But even if you can't get the birthday deal because of time constaints, when you get to WDW go and join the day you arrive, then you can use the cert on a later day and hopefully the Priority seating too. The night were were there in DD at 8:15 PM it was an nour and forty minute wait for a table. (TGIF got our business that night!)and We had tried to make PS arrangments that morning from our hotel ASM and they wouldn't let us.

My birthday is March 14th too and I'll be down in WDW celebrating my birthday too! Have a great bday in the Magic Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest