Raglan Road vs Rose & Crown

walle83

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

So I'm putting together a list of ADR's for this September, and was wondering if anyone could help me choose between Raglan Road and Rose & Crown for our last TS meal? Any pros or cons?

Thanks!!!

I have never eaten at Rose & Crown, but I have eaten at Raglan Road. Last November, my grown DDs and I went to WDW for a short weekend trip. We ate at Raglan Road for dinner. The food was amazing. The restaurant was beautiful. The service was great also. It was our favorite on the trip. I liked it so well that I am taking my husband to eat there in two weeks before our Disney cruise.

No doubt, Raglan Road. DH and I are anglophiles and love the idea of Rose & Crown, but after 5 meals there, the food has never been better than meh. We tried Raglan Road last year and the food was incredible...we even cancelled another ADR to eat at Raglan Road a second time. This Sept., I've got 2 ADRs for it.

Karla B.

We've actually been to both in the last couple of months and Raglan Road is the hands down winner, better food, better atmosphere. Raglan Road is on our list of ADRs for September and Rose & Crown is not. Not that there is anything wrong with R&C, Raglan Road was just better.

Thanks for your input!

I was leaning towards RR after seeing the pictures of the bread pudding, but did like the idea of R&C. I think we'll give RR a try! :goodvibes

Raglan Road is leaps and bounds better than Rose & Crown. There are more menu choices, the food is much better, the atmosphere is fun, and the bread and butter pudding is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!