Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you've found a box of my things.
Infintry tanks and smoldering airplane wings.
These old pictures are cool tell me some stories.
Wasn't like the old war movies.
Sit down son and let me fill you in.

Where to begin? Let's start with the end.
These black and white photos don't capture the skin.
From the flash of a gun, to a soldier who's done.
Trust me grandson the war was in color.

Simon Cowell said:
Sir_Quikslvr, that was the worst performance I have seen all day. I'm gonna have to say no.

Louis Walsh said:
I'm gonna have to agree with Simon, you're just not cut out for this show. It's no from me.

Sharon Osbourne said:
I'm so sorry but it's a no from me too.

HAH!

Now I lay in my grave at age 21.
Long before you were born.
Before I bore a son.
What good did it do?
Well hopefully for you.
A world without war.
A life full of color.

Where to begin? Let's start with the end.
These black and white photos never captured my skin.
Once it was torn from an enemy thorn.
Straight through the core, the war was in color.

i'm getting off now. NIGHT!!!

If you don't understand the one up top, it's from the UK's version of American Idol, called X Factor (except they also allow those older then 24 and they allow groups)

borrred. heres my homework list:

english: 1 page on ideas for our 4 page story thats due in 6 days (ideas due tomorrow)

math: i have like 4 or 5 late assignments from when i've been gone..and then i have to do the one that's due tomorrow

social studies: label and africa map, start africa in a box (where u decorate a box and have like objects, pictures, and facts inside..my countrys kenya), and culture fair projects (i have to put together 3 huge posterboards, a 3 by 5 foot flag hand sewn, and a 2 page paper on pope john paul II...the country i drew in october was poland..) thats all due in like 2 weeks...

i feel so overwhelmed. im actually really worried i wont get it done!

Hoorah homework!

I actually have alot...I want to list!

History: Notes, that a friend has to send me so, who knows when I'll get them. Then I'll have to get the work I'm missing tomorrow, on Monday.
Algebra: Chapter Review and we have a test on Monday.
English: I have to draw a map of where Robert Rainsford traveled while being hunted. I have to draw the quicksand and island. From the book "The Most Dangerous Game."
Agriculture: Since the guys are welding, us 4 girls have to learn horticulture. We'll be teaching our whole class over our section. I've got "Planting vegetable seeds." So I've got to figure out notes I need to have them take. Figure out pretty much a whole class schedule, quiz and what I'm going to say.
Science: Finish my worksheet and figure out how to write chemical equations correctly.
My time: I need to finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and clean my room up a bit, perhaps find things for the summer garage sale and start figuring up what I want to save money for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter