Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I've been marked unexcused 6 times?
Wow.
My school is stupid.
I got picked up from school early. My mom even called the school and my dad even wrote me a note. >.<

apparently it's affecting my grades now?
ughh :[

I'm sorry to hear that. My school is the same way...I'd try and straighten that out with the principle or somebody.

My school has a new policy, You can get only 3 absences excused then all the rest, parent not or not, will be counted as unexcused. Then your grades drop to 59 F's

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I might be able to take my GCSEs at home :-O That would be rather awesome!

Still need to sneeze...

Strike for some school's tomorrow! Wonder if Haz is off...

I'm sorry Melissa.
I've missed school once for being sick.
But probably have missed a whole months worth of school for school trips.
We are excused from a class 3 times, if you have an A, 2, B, 1 for a C and you don't have to take this semesters finals.
Luckily they don't count those where I travel for school, or I'd definately be taking them.

American schools always confuse me... I don't even know the month affects what year you'll be in...

For us, it will be September - August (so if there were 2 people, one born in August 1992, the other born in September 1992, then the one born in August would be in yr 11 and the one born in September would be in yr 10 right now.)

They don't have a policy like that here.
At my brother's school though you can only miss 15 days. If you miss more, they could call the truancy office.

Or something like that..

I don't know how many days you could miss here... but I think they complain when your attendance is below 85%

Eh, I've missed like eleven days this year. No one's complained.

My bro however, has missed more than a month of school. If he doesn't go once more, the school cop is coming to take him to Juvy.:eek:

scary :-O

I hate school...

Reminds me, what qualifications do you guys get? We get GCSEs, A Levels and Degrees.

Why you study at school... the things that help you get a job...

like you can get a better job if you have better grades or something...

helpful...

I have my GCSE exams in under a month!!! I need to revise but I don't know where to start :(

Lol.
I don't think we are given qualifications or whatever? haha.

I know, that we need to have atleast a 2.0 GPA, have passed the FCAT, and need atleast 40 service hours to graduate. You need atleast a 2.0 GPA and have passed the FCAT to go on to the next grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter