race refund for upgrading

tinkerbellnh

Earning My Ears
Hi i'm hoping someone on here can help. I signed up my DS for the 10k race but now he wants to do the challenge race for Star Wars Weekend. i called rundisney and they told me to re-register him for the challenge and then send an email with the information to them and they will credit me back minus the 40.00 fee. i havent seen or heard for anyone there since i called them. i'm hoping that i wasnt given the wrong information by someone there. has anyone had any luck doing this at all. TIA

I had a similar issue a few months ago. Initially I signed up for the Rival Run Challenge then called them, registered for the Kessel Run Challenge, and within a few days, they returned my original payment for the rival run. It took under a week for me (I think the credit came in about 4 days later or so). Hope it helps! See you two there!!

I did this when upgrading from Goofy to Dopey. Nerve-wracking but they did refund me the Goofy registration minus $40 like they said they would.

I had a similar issue a few months ago. Initially I signed up for the Rival Run Challenge then called them, registered for the Kessel Run Challenge, and within a few days, they returned my original payment for the rival run. It took under a week for me (I think the credit came in about 4 days later or so). Hope it helps! See you two there!!
did u do it online or on the phone??

Did you fill out a transfer form or give them the new registration number? It doesn’t happen automatically.
no they didnt tell me anything like that. i didnt even know u had to do it. they told me just to send an email

I did an upgrade from a Tinkerbell 10k to a Challenge a few years ago. I emailed the address on the rundisney site and they emailed me a pdf form to print, fill out, scan and email back. I was refunded minus the service charges within a week.

no they didnt tell me anything like that. i didnt even know u had to do it. they told me just to send an email

Did you get the form? That’s what you will need so they can process everything. They probably aren’t allowed to do anything without a signed form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter