Quiet OKW Studios Near Pool

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
We are taking another couple to OKW Easter week. Both studio rooms need to be on ground level (knee problems). I realize that ground level units sometimes have views that are not as good. No kids going, so we would like a quiet area near a small pool. We've stayed at OKW but it's not our home resort, so I know little about the unit locations and nothing about which units have already been refurbished. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the tip! We want our friends to have a really nice visit. They've not been to WDW for a VERY long time. Also, thanks for the links!! (I should have done a search -- got lazy).

We stayed in building 17, ground floor, non smoking building. It was very close to the Miller Road bus stop, and a 2minute walk to the quiet pool next to Building 19. Either 17 or 19 would be a nice spot.

We were in #56 last July, in the ground floor studio at the far end of the building. It was PERFECT. It is on a cul de sac, so no noisy buses come by the building, and it was practically on top of the quiet pool. We have requested this peaceful area again.

It is great to have a number of options. When I called OKW they said to call 48 hours before arrival to make a request. Has anyone done it this way? Does it help your odds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter