Quiet Cove Pool

Love it. But not the only mostly adult spot. There is a fountainesque pool right in front of the concierge on Fantasy with shade. If you are cruising soon fewer kids in general before under 12's can get jabbed. Lots of parents just waiting.

When I sailed the Dream in August, it was great! Only ever a few people in it. When I sailed the Dream this past weekend, it was pretty busy when we got out to sea and during Nassau day (think around 9-15 people in the pool/waist-high seating area) but it was completely empty in the evening once dinners started and up until 2pm or so on Castaway Cay day.

Love it. But not the only mostly adult spot. There is a fountainesque pool right in front of the concierge on Fantasy with shade. If you are cruising soon fewer kids in general before under 12's can get jabbed. Lots of parents just waiting.
Thank you! The cruise I’m looking at taking is on the Magic so I don’t think it has the other pool you mentioned unfortunately!

When I sailed the Dream in August, it was great! Only ever a few people in it. When I sailed the Dream this past weekend, it was pretty busy when we got out to sea and during Nassau day (think around 9-15 people in the pool/waist-high seating area) but it was completely empty in the evening once dinners started and up until 2pm or so on Castaway Cay day.
Thank you! Are they imposing capacity limits on it like I’ve read they are with the main pool?

Thank you! Are they imposing capacity limits on it like I’ve read they are with the main pool?

The family pool is roped off all around except the entry and exit and had a line to enter. The adult pool had none of that. They were pretty much hands off on the capacity limits of the adult pool. The pool did have a capacity number but I never saw any crew member saying anything for guests to swap out. Folks really came in and out of the pool whenever they wanted. I assume this is because the adults are all vaccinated and tested as opposed to the family pools where under 12s are not vaccinated.

Just got off the Wonder yesterday and on Ensenada day all the loungers at the adult pool were occupied. Luckily 2 people left a few minutes after I got there (around 1:30 maybe?) so I got a lounger. No capacity restrictions other than the hot tub was limited to 1 person or party at a time. I heard my sailing was about 1000 people.

The family pool is roped off all around except the entry and exit and had a line to enter. The adult pool had none of that. They were pretty much hands off on the capacity limits of the adult pool. The pool did have a capacity number but I never saw any crew member saying anything for guests to swap out. Folks really came in and out of the pool whenever they wanted. I assume this is because the adults are all vaccinated and tested as opposed to the family pools where under 12s are not vaccinated.
Thank you, this is what I was hoping for! Hopefully it remains this way!

Just got off the Wonder yesterday and on Ensenada day all the loungers at the adult pool were occupied. Luckily 2 people left a few minutes after I got there (around 1:30 maybe?) so I got a lounger. No capacity restrictions other than the hot tub was limited to 1 person or party at a time. I heard my sailing was about 1000 people.
Thank you for sharing this experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter