Quick Service not-to-be-missed?

Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge. Yes, it's technically a bar but open air with pretty good food and a casual atmosphere. Good munchies, too. DH really liked the bison burger.
Oh yes!! I was thinking of QS places in the parks, but Geyser Point is special. Copper Creek is our home resort so we stay there often. Our favorite way to end our day is grabbing a drink and the chardonnay fondue at Territory Lounge and then heading to Geyser Point for dinner. If you time it right, you can catch both the fireworks and the Electric Water Pageant. While the bison burger absolutely deserves the raves it gets, pretty much everything I've ever had there has been excellent.

ABC Commissary in DHS (currently daydreaming about the Buffalo chicken grilled cheese)

Columbia Harbor House in Magic Kingdom

Riverside Mill Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside

We are going in a year and I am getting a feel for where to eat. We haven't been to WDW since before the Covid. I already have most of my table service places chosen. I don't really want to be "married" to my quick service choices, but I DO want to know the best-and-worst so that I don't miss something AND I don't waste my choices. I do enjoy mobile ordering, but am fine standing in line if needed. Do you have any places (food-carts, quick-service) that you ALWAYS go to? Why? Anywhere that is totally skippable?

(our plan per day for 2 grown-ups: 1 snack, 1 quick service, 1 table service and a refillable popcorn bucket for daily popcorns)

Primo Piatto at the Riviera
Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge

Best QS at WDW, hands down.

This can (and should) change so much in a year I wouldn't make any major decisions on QS for another 6-8 months. PreCovid Peco's Bills ways always our go to at MK - but reviews now don't paint such a great picture - but in a year that could totally change.
I agree. We primarily just eat at quick service spots and have gotten our hopes up only for the menus to change.

I really liked Yorkshire County Fish shop at Epcot. The food booths during festivals are great too. Another favourite is Regal Eagle.

PizzeRizzo was pretty good when we ate there in December. Not great but acceptable for quick service for a HS option.

MK is definitely tough for qs and we've only done TS at AK.

If you include those outside the park, I fully agree with Geyser Point. The bison burger is amazing!

Our QS highlights would be:

-MK: Columbia Harbor House for food and Casey's Corner for a parade snack.
- EPCOT: Either Japan or UK pavilions. We'll also make sure to stop by as much as possible in the Margarita booth in Mexico.
HS - Nothing special here.. we usually do TS.
AK - Satu'li or Harambe Market

Satu'li Canteen in Pandora in AK is the only QS that is a must-do for me. The others throughout the parks? Meh at best.

Les Halles - ham and cheese croissant and chocolate mousse

Grand Marnier slushie with extra shot at the booth in France.

We are going in a year and I am getting a feel for where to eat. We haven't been to WDW since before the Covid. I already have most of my table service places chosen. I don't really want to be "married" to my quick service choices, but I DO want to know the best-and-worst so that I don't miss something AND I don't waste my choices. I do enjoy mobile ordering, but am fine standing in line if needed. Do you have any places (food-carts, quick-service) that you ALWAYS go to? Why? Anywhere that is totally skippable?

(our plan per day for 2 grown-ups: 1 snack, 1 quick service, 1 table service and a refillable popcorn bucket for daily popcorns)
Peco's Bills in MK. Satu'li Canteen in AK. Don't love any in DHS, but ABC Commissary has a really good Greek Salad I like. Epcot: Rose and Crown QS for fish and chips if you like that kind of thing, and I always like the Lotus Blossom Cafe for Sweet and Sour chicken in China (France QS food is totally overrated IMO, pastries are good though).

We discovered Capt Cooks at the Poly on a Magic Kingdom day as we wanted to monorail over and tour the resort. Luckily, we tried the pulled pork nachos and they were awesome. We went back again on our second MK day for the nachos also.

Our favorites:
MK- Casey's, Sleepy Hollow
DHS- Woody's lunchbox
Epcot- we usually do festival food or France
AK- Satuli

At MK we really like Columbia Harbor House, at Epcot we usually hit up food booths, but we also like Sunshine Seasons and Regal Eagle, at DHS we like Docking Bay 7, Ronto Roasters, and Woody's Lunch Box, and at AK Flame Tree BBQ and Satuli Canteen.

We are here right now.yesterday we got a couch on the porch at Nomad for one of the best times at WDW ever.

Les Halles at Epcot is great. And i am at a spice road tabke right now with the naan and a glass of wine while the rest of the fam takes a break.

Agree with Geyser point for MK or Captain Cooks at Poly. At DHS Rontu Roasters, the steak puff at Baseline, Doxking Bay 7.
Oh, Spice Road Table is possibly the most underrated restaurant in all of WDW. I love that place so much, and no reservations makes it an easy last-minute choice.

Docking Bay 7 was a pleasant surprise for us in January. All the reviews I'd read were that it was fine but nothing special. Well, let me tell you, we got several of the meals and they were all phenomenal! The spicy tip yip was so crispy and delicious with that sweet corn relish. And I couldn't believe how good the beef stir fry was. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Fish and chips in Epcot and I don't even like seafood.

We enjoy Mexico QS in Epcot also.

MK- Columbia Harbor House
EP- Sunshine Seasons has a big selection and Yorkshire County Fish Shop for fish and chips
DHS- ABC Commissary
Poly- Capt. Cooks the Pan Asian Noodles and Veggies are incredible!
Disney Springs- Polite Pig

Epcot - the Regal Eagle BBQ was absolutely delicious when we were there a few weeks ago! Our usual go-to is fish and chips in UK.

The only QS we eat at regularly in the parks is Satuli. We always have a car and go over the Summer so we take afternoon breaks due to the heat and go to DS for QS. Not sure if that is feasible but some of our favorites are DLuxe Burger, Blaze Pizza, Polite Pig and we usually go to Earl of Sandwich once per trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter