Quick question about last day

Ceilidhscot

Mouseketeer
Can someone quickly confirm I've got this right;

Arrive on the 7th of the month and leave on the 17th and on QS dining plan.

Am I right in thinking that for the 7th I'd get 2 meals plus 2 snacks and that the last day would be the 16th? (so all credits left over would have to be spent on the 16th and couldn't say keep something for a breakfast on the 17th?).

Our flight is at 14:20 or so, so would probably be leaving about midday to get to the airport so would probably have some breakfast before checking out of the hotel but wondering if I need to budget a wee bit extra for it.

Thanks

You can start using your credits on the 7th, as you mentioned, but you can also use remaining credits on the 17th. Basically you'll get 2 meals and 2 snack credits per night you're there. Other than that it's totally up to you how you allocate them across your stay (but using them on either the 7th or 17th is fine - you just have to make sure you have credits left over on the 17th).

Brilliant thanks - that's what I had hoped (so we can have a breakfast in the morning of the last day) and use any snack credits we had left the day before getting things to pack and take home in our cases.

Last time I checked, it was up until midnight, and I've personally used them as late as 6 or 7 pm day of checkout.

Brilliant thanks - that's what I had hoped (so we can have a breakfast in the morning of the last day) and use any snack credits we had left the day before getting things to pack and take home in our cases.

Just so it's completely clear for anyone who may come along later, you are staying for 10 nights, so each of you have 20 QS meals and 20 snacks to use whenever you choose from check-in on the 7th through midnight on the 17th. If you want to use all 20 snacks or QS on the 7th, you can. If you want to save all 20 snacks or QS until the 17th, you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter