Quick Landry's questions

If you have a Landry’s card and call Y&Y directly they will let you make any reservation you want. I don’t think they is guaranteed seating right now as a walk up with the card.

Awesome, thank you so much for the tip!

Last year I used my birthday credit in November. I guess since they were closed for so long. I would go every Feb so that was what the server told me to say my birthday was. I still have my $25 birthday reward from Feb on my app. I am wondering if they are extending it this year also.
My friend has a January birthday, and when I looked at her Birthday reward for this year it expired on March 8 vs Feb 15th. I was curious, because April is my birthday month and I am not arriving at Disney until the evening of May 15th. I would love to use my reward at Yak and Yeti :( It does not show an expiration date when I check my account.

I jinxed it because I looked at it today and it has expired :(
My friend has a January birthday, and when I looked at her Birthday reward for this year it expired on March 8 vs Feb 15th. I was curious, because April is my birthday month and I am not arriving at Disney until the evening of May 15th. I would love to use my reward at Yak and Yeti :( It does not show an expiration date when I check my account.
I jinxed it because I looked at it today and it has expired :(

If you have a Landry’s card and call Y&Y directly they will let you make any reservation you want. I don’t think they is guaranteed seating right now as a walk up with the card.

I just did this today - got the exact reservation I wanted.

I was on Landry's card website - and, unless I misunderstand, they do not currently allow you to stack both discounts on the same meal.

How far in advance can you call and make a reservation direct with the restaurant? Do you have to wait the 60 days out or can you do it a bit before?

How far in advance can you call and make a reservation direct with the restaurant? Do you have to wait the 60 days out or can you do it a bit before?

Good question - not sure. I would go ahead and try. If they won't take the reservation, maybe ask when you can. I was able to have my pick of reservations, and I just called yesterday for a reservation on April 26 (a Monday).

Does anyone have the direct number for yak and yeti for making reservations?

Thanks lorileahb!! Huge help. I was able to call and get a reservation for 7 people on June 7th. I was sweating it because i know the walk up is supposed to be limited to 6. But no problem with a call to the direct number above!

I see that for Yak & Yeti, I can call to make a reservation with the restaurant, is the Landry’s card walk up option working at either rainforest cafe or T-Rex? I’m striking out on breakfast for a trip in a week and wondering if my Landry’s card walk up at the AK rainforest cafe is an option

I see that for Yak & Yeti, I can call to make a reservation with the restaurant, is the Landry’s card walk up option working at either rainforest cafe or T-Rex? I’m striking out on breakfast for a trip in a week and wondering if my Landry’s card walk up at the AK rainforest cafe is an option

They’re not open for breakfast.

call for the others also. you can use the walk up if 6 and under people

Do you just sign up for the card on the Landry’s website before calling yak and yeti to reserve?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter