QUICK AKL review - and Kidani pool!

jamie&Greg

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys,
Just back from our first stay at AKL (Jamba not Kidani)! It was AWESOME!!! We went over to Kidani’s pool area pretty much everyday! While the splash area wasn’t as big as I had thought, it was still a ton of fun for my 2 yo DD.

Some thoughts on AKL;
This is definitely one of our Faves. While VWL is still our Favorite – this is a very close runner up! I didn’t find it to be to far from any of the parks as some people had mentioned! I will say the busses were lacking! We waited a LONG time one night for the bus the Epcot! Worse then any bus wait ever (even SSR). Check-in wasn’t great and we had a problem with our ‘Savannah view’ but ultimately it was fixed and our view turned out AMAZING!

The themeing of this hotel is insane!! I just loved it – and we were never at a lack for something to do! It is a big hotel and you do have to walk a lot to get from here to there – but it doesn’t seem like such a bad walk. For one thing you are in AIRCONDETIONED halls (which is a big deal in the Florida heat)!! Also, there is always something neat to see!!

I hope this helps – it you are up in the air – you should try AKL!!! Very fun!

PS – It was HOT HOT HOT and it is just the start of June!! It reminded me why we skip June – August ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter