Quick AAA Question

AussieTink

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Thought I might quickly ask here to get this sorted out. On the back of the RACQ cards they have the AAA logo, does this mean we can use it for AAA discounts for rooms etc at Disney & Universal? Or because it is just an affiliate, we cannot get discounts.

Thanks for any advice :)

From what I've heard, you CAN get discounts using your NRMA/RACQ cards. I think there's a number on the back of the membership card somewhere? Hope it works!

I used it with Grayline Tours in Anaheim for the AAA discount and also at Doubletree hotel I was able to pull up the AAA rate by entering that three digit code :thumbsup2 I didn't end up using that rate because Expedia had 24 hour a % off and it ended up being a lot cheaper.

I hope you can use it, but remember to take the card with you when you go just incase something else that you end up doing offers the discount :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter