Questions for Chip 'n Dale Express

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
Hey Tyler?
I have a few questions for you if you don't mind :bounce:

1) I 've seen you mention that boats normally stop running one hour after park closing..............I was wondering if, on 10/11 when MNSSP will be going on, if the boat will keep running untill after Mk closing THAT night?

2) I think I remember that at each park, the bus stops all seemed to be in a particular order for resorts. Some resorts being further down the line of bus stops than others.
Could you tell me how far down the bus stop line CSR's stop is at the parks?

Thankyou tons!
Chris

Originally posted by TooBoyz4us
I have a few questions for you if you don't mind :bounce:
It's my pleasure. :) One thing I might ask... in the future, keep the topic related to the post... that way, others might be informed as well. Otherwise, they might not read it.

1) I 've seen you mention that boats normally stop running one hour after park closing..............I was wondering if, on 10/11 when MNSSP will be going on, if the boat will keep running untill after Mk closing THAT night?
Boat transportation servicing the MK will stop running about one hour after the park closes for General Admission. After this time, if you need to get to FW/WL, take the Resort Monorail to the TTC, and catch the FW/WL bus from there. (At that point in time, the Express monorail will also be closed.)

So, therefore for MNSSHP, E-Rides, and other special admissions... boats will not be in operation.

2) I think I remember that at each park, the bus stops all seemed to be in a particular order for resorts. Some resorts being further down the line of bus stops than others.
Could you tell me how far down the bus stop line CSR's stop is at the parks?

There is no order to the Load Zones. As for CSR... currently...

MK -- Terminal A, north loop. 4th load zone on right.
EC -- West Terminal (Far one), bus stop number 7
ST -- Stop number 2... to the left, and all the way around.
AK -- Stop number 8... Main Terminal, left side.
DTD -- No clue. (They just recently changed it)

And of course... all this is subject to change on a daily basis.

I say that because for reasons that may not be apparent to the guests, Disney will change the load zones for the resorts. For example, AKL moved from 7 to 1 at the Studios... from close to far. The reason was due to construction at load zone 7... However, even after the construction, it remains at one. The reason being that Stop 7 is impossible to get into properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter